Can I Do This?

Today was my first job interview, I was applying to be a child's therapist. I was finishing my hair when James walked in, "How you feeling?" He asked.

"To be honest, really nervous." I answered.

"Don't be! You'll do great, Ella."

~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Miss Fabray, what makes you want to apply for this job?"

"I really love helping people and I could relate to some of the children's situations."

"Okay so define what you went through that could be similar to the children's."

I sighed. I can do this. "My father abused me, my mother left when I was 6 with my older brother and I haven't contacted them since, I was overweight and that caused me to have a low self-esteem, I was bullied, I self-harmed, I attempted suicide, I was depressed, my spouse abused me...and...my best friend left me..." I fought myself from crying. Why was it so easy to tell a stranger all my secrets and struggles but I can't tell James. Or anyone for that matter.

"Okay well, I think you would make a great addition to our staff. Do you accept the job?"

I'm getting my life together. Finally.

"Yes, sir."

And in that moment I felt my stomach drop. I'm leaving James...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Ella's mom---->

Rate and Comment.

Love you guys <3