Sweater Weather

I finished my last curl and set down the curling wand. James was in his room while I was in the bathroom. I'm so nervous for our "date". I'm not entirely sure why but I am. I picked out a red dress with a belt that had a bow on it and I had dark heels and an animal print clutch. I put natural eye-shadow on with a cat eye. I also tried out some red lips which I normally don't. 

"Ella! Are you ready?" James yelled from downstairs.

I walked out and down the stairs to see James walking around the corner, stopping in his tracks when he sees me. I feel my cheeks get hot as he stays silent, his mouth slightly agape. He looked really nice. He shaved his hair and trimmed his beard. He wore a black button up and some jeans.

He looked...amazing.

-------

I walk around the corner hearing Ella come down the stairs. I look up and stop in my tracks.

Her hair was perfectly curled. She never really wore makeup and didn't need to. But she looked amazing. The dress filled out her curvy figure perfectly. Her beautiful brown eyes were gleaming.

She looked...stunning.

-------

James blinked a few times, "Ready to go?"

I nodded and he walked to open the front door for me. I smiled and it made him giggle. We walked over to the car and we took off for the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~

We finished up dinner and took a walk in the park nearby.

"James, this was incredible. Thank you...so much." I told him.

He smiled, "Really it was nothing...but Ella, I want to ask you something."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Ella, will you be my girlfriend? Living with you reminded me of how much I miss you-"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes James, I will be your girlfriend." I said smiling.

He stopped walking and turned towards me, "Really?"

I nodded. He smile grew and he wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and spinning me around. I returned the hug, definitely not as strong as James but it was a pretty tight hug.

We kept walking hand in hand until we got back to the car.

"I'm freezing." I stated.

He stopped and walked over to the trunk. He opened it and pulled out something and gave it to me,

"I remember how sad it made you when you couldn't wear my sweatshirts. So I kept one in the car just in case."

I teared up a bit, "You know," I said, sniffling. "this shouldn't mean much at all...but the fact you remembered...after all these years..."

He smiled, "Well put it on!" He fake yelled at me.

I smiled and got into the car with my "High-school Sweetheart". Going back to the house. Together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first I thought this chapter was gonna be a bitch to write but I really love this chapter. :)

Rate and Comment.

Love you guys<3