Drama in a Parking Lot

I can't believe I saw him. Why was he home anyways? I walked into the employee bathroom to clean off my makeup. I don't have makeup remover at home so I just use my co-worker's. I looked in the mirror. I looked terrible. I can't remember the last time I didn't look like this. I sighed and walked out. I started to walk to my car when James walked up. Shit.

"Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for being our waitress. You were great." He said walking with me. I turned my head to the side.

"Thank you. The tip you left was equally as great." I continued walking.

"Happy Birthday...." I said that really sadly. I didn't mean to. It's kinda just like the tone of my voice now.

"What happened to you Ella?" He questioned. Why is he doing this? Why does he want me back in his life all of a sudden.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sir." I said that incredibly coldly.

"Ella, you know who I am. Look at me."

I sighed and turned towards him. His jaw dropped. Sadness filled his eyes.

"W-why didn't I see that earlier?..."

"I took my makeup off. I always do before I leave." "Happy now?" I said with a sad smile.

I started walking and he grabbed my arm, "He did this to you....didn't he?"

"I don't want to talk right now.." I moved my arm out of his grip.

"He did. Didn't he? When I see that piece of shit I'm gonna-"

I cut him off, "YOU'LL WHAT?! LEAVE AGAIN? WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! YOU LEFT ME! WHY DO YOU WANT BACK INTO MY LIFE?!"

I felt tears go down my face. I tried my best not to cry but a few tears would escape.

"I.." He was speechless.

"I needed you....and you left me. You knew that I had...hell I still have no one. And you left. I trusted you. You knew I had trouble trusting people. You left and my trust in anyone left. I lost all my weight basically, then spiraled into depression then met Dylan. He treated me like a queen. Like you used too. He started to abuse me. I got scared but I knew if I left he would try to kill me. I have. No. One. Look, James I miss you but.... I just can't trust you anymore. Goodbye."

I walked away. I got into my car and drove home.

As soon as I got inside is when everything hit me. I sat on my bed and just sobbed. My cries echoed through the empty house. I want him back...I really do. I'm just.....scared he'll leave again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww :,( This chapter was just for y'all to see what was going through Ella's mind when that whole thing happened.

Comment and Vote :)

Love you guise :) <3