Lisbeth x Kirito: Creating a new sword.

Liz POV:

I hold onto Kirito's hand and pull him into a hug. He flinches a little, "L-Liz?!". I smile and step backwards. I was about to confess but Asuna stormed in and hugged me. "A-Asuna?!" I looked at Kirito, who looked like he was gonna die. "Where were you Liz?!" Asuna pulled back and looked at me. "U-um.. I was trapped in a dungeon.." She looked at me wide eyed. "Eh??? All by yourself?!" I shook my head and pointed to Kirito. "No, with him." Asuna stared and had her mouth open. "K-Kirito kun?!" I stared in confusion. "H-hey, Asuna.". I looked at how much their eyes sparkled when they saw each other. I'm so much in a daze that I can't hear anything.. My lips move but I don't know what i'm saying. All of a sudden I feel the urge to joke around, so I pull Asuna towards me and smile. "Hey, he's a weird guy, but caring. I wish you the best of luck!" I put on that fake smirk and run towards the steps. "I gotta go run some errands! You two hold down the fort!" Before I step out tears start making their way to my heart. It was shattered.. "Huh? L-Liz?" Asuna speaks to me for a second before I step out.

I stood in front of the door to my shop. Wiping the tears, I head to the bridge. The shadows cover my face so I can't be seen. Of course Kirito would choose her! The tears stream down again. "Liz.." I look up to see Kirito looking at me sorrowfully. "How did you find me?" I wipe my tears. He pointed to a tall clock tower building to the left of me. "I ran up there." I chuckled a bit. "Hehe.. You really do the craziest things.." he looks at me again.. I think to myself that that isn't the look from him that I wanted.. "Liz.." I pull myself up, and hug him. I felt a little flinch, but then, his warm hands touched my back. "Kirito.. I love you.." I looked up at him. I couldn't help myself, I pulled him forward, he looked at me wide-eyed, as I felt my lips touch his lips that I yearned for.. His face was flushed red. I let go and blushed hard, I'm sorry Asuna.. but I can't let you have this one.. I quickly looked at him. Kirito stared at me to the ends of the earth. I opened my mouth, "Kirito.. L-let's get m-" W-why is this so hard Liz?! Get a hold of yourself! You just met him.. so maybe he'll think that it's weird for him marrying somebody he just met... But you love him... Wait! Not now Liz! Now's not right time.. But, Asuna might take him.. so. Just this once.. I cleared my throat and spoke up. "Kirito-kun." With a straight face I looked into his eyes. "Let's get married.". Moments passed, and for a while he stood there, perfectly normal.. then he blushed and stared at me longer, with wide eyes. He smiles politely and walks over to me. Hugging me, he looks in the sky and puts his hand on my head. "Yes. Liz, I want to be with you to the ends of the Earth. I promise, one day bring you to the real world. And that we will be a real couple too." That made me happy yet angry. I pulled back, "So you're saying that we're not a real couple?!" He shakes his head, and I can't help but smile.. once again, we share a passionate kiss. Sealing our love.

"Asuuuna~ I beeeaat youu to it~!" She stares at me and cocks her head to the side. "Whatever do you mean Liz?" Eh?. EEEHHH?? "A-Asuna.. You don't have those feelings for Kirito?" She shakes her head. "Then why are you wearing those earrings?!" she touches the beautiful gems placed by wire on her ear.  "No. I wore these earrings today because they remind me.. of how the real world was and is." She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "But here, in Aincrad, we all sometimes forget of how we can have peace here. And that we should keep on living our lives, no matter where we are." I stare at her, and wonder.. Why didn't Kirito-kun choose her? Wait.. "You do understand that I just said that me and Kirito are lovers now, right?". She laughed that sugary laugh and nodded. "Omedeto." She walks out of the shop and waves me a full-hearted wave. "Arigato~!" I shout back before she gets out.

I close up shop early so I can spend the whole week with Kirito. "Finally ready?" He asks, taking my hand. "Yes!" I pull him into another kiss and then we start walking. "Hey Liz.." "Hm?" "On the 22nd floor.. There's a small village surrounded by forests and lakes. Let's move there and..." I looked at my soon to be husband and shifted my head. "And?" He faced me with eyes fixed on mine. "And let's live there together. Forever." I put my hands over my mouth. With tears streaming down my face I smiled lovingly. "Okay!.. But.. you need to stay off of the front lines for awhile!". He nodded and kissed me once again. Asuna was right.. We should keep living our lives no matter where we are, and no matter what, I will always love Kirito.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa! What a view!" I put strands of my bangs behind my hair and twirled around in my sundress. Kirito walked over to me and put his hand on my hip. And I couldn't help but smile. I looked over to him. "Kirito-kun?". He looked.....sad. "Liz.. is our love only limited to this world?" I gasp at the thought and slap him across the face. "I don't wanna be mad on our first day!" "Liz..". I smush his cheeks together. "Even if our love is starting in here, my feelings are as real as how much I love the blacksmith shop." I pull him closer for a kiss. And... Once again... I feel his lips against mine. I rest my head on his chest. "hehe.. If you fight for me... then i'll heal you and fix everything. We are the perfect team, Two fighters, A black swordsman and a pink mace. I heal you, and you fight with my heart intertwined to yours.". I look back up and kiss him once again.

"I love you, Kirito-kun.".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------

Heyyyy guys! Kusoko here! I just wanted to say hello to my wonderful readers! And let me just say how much my heart flustered when I wrote this! Kyaaa Is how it went. Anywayyys. I am a shipper of Kirisuna/Kasuna and this story was the first to come to mind. But, seeing how I wrote this it makes me kind of like Kirito and Lisbeth.... BUT KIRISUNA/KASUNA FOREVERRR AM I RIGHT PEEPS! My heart went crazy writing this soo yeah!

BE SURE TO PUT SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE SAO COUPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay Bye.