I watch as Conner takes my phone right from my hand. I struggle to get it back, seeing that he holds it up far from my reach. I jumped trying to get it back but he briefly holds my hand instead.

  "Guys delete that," I beg.

"Nope." Ugh, I hate them both. I let out a deep sigh laying on my back defeated. They just sat there and laughed at me.

   It was quiet for the rest of the remaining minutes. The three of us just listened to music going on our phones. I stood upright when the timer went off, taking my mask off.

   Colleen, Ava, and I all took turns rinsing the excess mask off and went back to her bedroom. I unlocked my phone checking my previous notifications.

   I checked Instagram first. I scrolled through my notifications to see five new likes and three follow requests.

   My heart stopped when I saw:

Follow request from Andrew.Hills03

  How did he even get my Instagram? "Colleen look."

   We both exchanged a look before Ava started asking questions. We explained what we could, but there wasn't really much to tell.

   "What should I do?" I nervously asked.

"Decline!" She snapped. I decided to click the big red 'x' even though I was curious as to who this guy really was. However, I'm not trying to get into trouble.

   "I did it."

After that, we all just did our own thing for a while. Ava was watching sad videos while Colleen couldn't stop laughing at a fail compilation.

  I just scrolled through my feed. I received another notification minutes later. I tapped on it to see yet another follow request.

  It was Andrew. My heart began to hammer against my chest at the sight of his name. Maybe I was reading it wrong. I refreshed the page, but I saw the same name.

Andrew.Hills03

I chose not to tell them about his second attempt at following me. I just want to see what he wants.

  I slowly pressed accept and followed him back. My heart was starting to beat at a normal rate until I saw yet another notification.

Direct message from Andrew.Hills03

Did he just slide into my dms? Oh god. I'm legit shaking right now. No joke I'm so scared. I don't know if I even want to open it.

You can do this ash, it's no big deal. Go on, open it!

   I was finally able to work up the courage to press on the little message box up at the corner.

Andrew: hey

Me: hi

Andrew: you seem chill, you tryna become friends?

What the... 

I'm so confused.

Me: um.. sure.

Andrew: can I get your number?

I didn't want him to have my number so gave him my snapchat instead. Minutes later he started messaging me off there.

Andrew: Hey are you dating someone?

Me: yes.

Andrew: Oh.

Andrew: Who?

Did he really just ask me if I was dating anyone?

Me: why?

Andrew: I just wanna know.

Me: some guy.

Andrew: Who is it?

I honestly don't know why he cares so much. He doesn't even know me.

Me: Josh Wood.

Andrew: Wth are you being serious?

Me: yeah.

Andrew: you deserve way better.

I couldn't believe my eyes. You deserve better.

Me: what do you mean?

Andrew: Josh is just a fag.. and isn't he younger than you?

Me: yeah and?

Andrew: you deserve way better.

You deserve way better.