Act III

I glared at her. "Come this way" I said sternly. I turned around back to the double doors. 'I can not believe this all the times she been here and wants a tour now' I glance back over at her. She  was innocently looking around. ' I knew better though that pink haired bimbo leech got nothing on me. I flicked my luscious hair from my face. Suddenly I stopped. The leech was walking so close to me. That she bumped against me and fell on the floor. 1 for the handsome Prince 0 for the leech. "The hall is on your left, window to the right, h2O in the pond outside, and that concludes the tour. I said clapping my hands. I looked down and she stared at my from the ground.
    "Are you not gonna help me up?" Ariellia yelled slamming her hands on the floor. "And what kind of tour was that anyways?" She demanded.
'Tisk Tisk' I shook my head. " I myself am not worthy to touch you 'inner vomit more like the other way around' so no I am not" I said trying to show remorse. " That darling is the best tour your going to get from me" I said gleefully. She looked at me dumbfounded still on the floor.
   I clapped my hand together. " Well look at the time I got to run, find your way back." I said while turning. I started walking away.
"Hey!!" She yelled "Come back here!!!" She screamed kicking her legs. I ran faster. 'My dad is gonna kill me.