"Cute," I said under my breath

"Let's go," Jungkook said getting annoyed and walking out of the house.

"I'll drive," Jungkook said walking to his black car, Jungkook opened the front door. Jimin rushed ahead of me to get in the front seat. 

"Thank you, Kookie such gentlemen" Jimin teased him, Jungkook rolled his eyes and Opened the passenger seat. I find myself staring at him too much for my liking. 

"Thank you," I said not facing him.

Jungkook went around to the driver's side and started the car. I gave him the address. and made our way to my house.

An hour later we reached my house and parked quickly. We all got out of the car. 

"Father is so extra when it comes to you," Jimin said nodding his head In disapproval

"Father loves me" I smiled Jimin put an arm around me

"Hey, I am happy you came," Jimin said 

"Me too Prince Jimin" I giggled He rolled his eyes

"Please Your Highness lead the way," Jimin said while pointing his arm towards the house. I giggled remembering when we used to do this as kids. 

I showed the guys the house they didn't look too much but I showed them the garage. They both tensed up once they the variety of cars. Jungkook kept a straight face but I could tell from his eyes that he loved the sight. Jimin rushed out to see them all. I didn't know much about Humen cars. 

"I can tell who's the Kings Favorite child" Jungkook smirked 

"I know that Scarlett is the only princess so it makes sense," Jimin said proudly 

"Okay I'm going to leave you two here I am just going to go get the bag from my room on the second floor," I said walking out and making my way to my bedroom.

I arrived at my room went straight to my closet and grabbed the black backpack where I had the gem. But then I decided to take it out of the black bag and place it in my portal where I keep my weapons. It should be safer in there.

While walking out of the room I paused, I sensed fallen angels in the house. I ran downstairs to the entrance of the house. Jungkook and Jimin were both at the entrance door peeking through the window.

"Fallen angels have arrived." Jimin groans of annoyance

"Okay how many are we talking about," I asked I could take them head on

"There are 6 of them but we can't use magic we'll risk getting exposed so the only option is hand-to-hand combat," Jungkook explained I started a quick stretch

"Okay I'm ready," I said excited to get some action. They both looked at me and nodded their head in agreement.

"Yeah ready?" Jimin asked I nodded. With one good push, Jungkook opened the door all three of us rushed to get our hands on them.

I ran and jumped on top of a fallen angel and snapped his head, I kneed one of them in the stomach and then kicked the one behind me in his face, after a while of fighting we finished them off I looked at Jungkook he didn't have a scratch on him, I saw Jungkook eyes widen. I felt hands on my hips and flipped me around

"ughhhh fuck" Jimin groaned, I quickly started putting pressure on the wound. The spear had hit him on his lower stomach. Right where he should have an old scar. 

"YOU IDIOT I COULD HAVE BLOCKED THAT " I yelled at him angrily, A tear rolled down my eye  Jungkook had killed the fallen angel that had just shot at my brother.