Is he gonna eat dinner with me?

"Ye!..Of course uhm no problem." He said obviously happy and blushed rightafter because he noticed he said almost screamed that. Dan smiled and mumbled something before he turned around and made his way back to the bathroom. Phil quickly looked at Dans wrists while Dan was about to leave the kitchen. His heart broke and the butterflies died. Stitches on both arms. Phil wanted to run after Dan, hug him, tell him he was there for him or yell at him for doing such a stupid thing, punch him and ask him how he could do something, kiss him and slap him. Phil wanted to fucking cry. He got himself together and started putting things on the table. He was so cought up in histhoughts that he nearly dropped their plates. As some time went by,he got more and more nervous. Was Dan gonna apologise? Was he gonnabe quiet? Were they gonna start fighting because Phil was definetly gonna lose control if he saw those Stitches again? Phil had finished making dinner and sat down, pretending to check his Phone while sinking into his thoughts more and more.

Suddenly Dan came into the room. He was wearing tight ripped jeans and a hoodie, everything black of course, and didn't straighten his hair which was a messy, curly, floofy thing to look at. Phil wanted to go through it with his fingers but ,obviously, this wasn't the right moment. Dan had bags under his eyes and a weak smile on his lips. In his yellow Adventure-time sweater and grey sweatpants Phil looked like a shining Star compared to Dan. Phil put his phone down and took a piece of bread, still looking at Dan who was slowly coming closer and looking on the ground. Dan sat down on the other side of the table and started eating. No one said a word, Phil didn't even dare to breath normal and the tension between them was getting worse with every second.

After Phils brain was literally exploding of bad thoughts and the fear whats gonna happen if he tried to start a conversation, he coughed and silently asked "could you..hand me the water?"

Damn,I should've said nothing!

Dan looked up at him and they locked eyes for a second before he raised his hand to take the bottle of water. His hoodie slightly slided back and revealed a bit of one of the stitches. Phil couldn't help himself but stare at it while his stomach slowly twisted. Dan looked at Phil and immediately got what Phil looked at and quickly pulled back his hand. He blushed deeply read and Phil looked down at his plate. He was fighting against his brain that was screaming 'Jump up and yell at him!!' while his heart was telling him to run around the table and hug him but everything that came out of him was heavy breathing. Dan suddenly said "..oh...I already told you that was...just the tree I ran into...it's nothing seriously." Phil looked up and saw Dan, holding his wrist while staring at his plate, his curls hiding his face. Phil didn't say anything. He knew, and Dan knew he knew. Phil tried to get his head clear and find an excuse to leave the table but Dan was faster. He stood up but kept facing the ground and whispered "Thanks for dinner."

Phil just stared. He couldn't say a thing. He knew if he opened his mouth now he'd start crying or screaming. Maybe both. Dan pushed back his chair and slowly turned around without saying a word. Then he sobbed.

This sobb broke Phils heart.

Dan ran to the door but Phil already jumped up and yelled "Dan wait!"Dan opened the door and stepped out in the hallway but Phil grabbed his hand and pulled him in a hug. He could feel his shoulder getting wet from Dans tears and he kinda just wanted to stay like this until Dan stopped crying but his brain had other plans. Phil let go of Dan and now he was crying too.

"...How could you?!" he yelled and took a step back. Dan looked a little bit suprised while tears were streaming down his face.

"Dan why?! I'm here, I'm right here all the time and I care! You have no idea how much I care, how much you mean to me! You have no idea how much...th-" he sobbed and locked eyes with Dan. "You knew this-" he pointed at Dans wrists "was going to hurt me too. But you,obviously, really don't care about me. Now I know you didn't just say those things out of anger. You meant it." Phil rubbes his tears away. "You meant all of it. You did."

Dan just kinda stood there while Phil was yelling. He didn't move, didn't blink, just tears were coming out of him. When Phil stopped talking, Dan blinked a few times and stepped back. "...Am I....loosing you..?" Phil could feel how calm Dan said that, how his emotions were dead. And Phil hated it.

Stupid boy! How could you ever believe this was going to be alright again!?

"Well seems like it!" Phils tears stopped coming and his voice was totally cold and calm while saying those words. "I'm leaving right now."

Phil walked through the door and didn't look at Dan. He didn't dare to look. Phil just waited for one last reaction, a last word or something that told Phil Dan did care. But there was nothing.

Phil walked past Dan and Dan looked at him with empty eyes. No tears, no nothing. Phil walked a few steps and this little hope, this little wish of a word to come out of Dan got overhand.

Phil turned around and slapped Dan right across the face.

Dan groaned and tripped, then tumbled onto the ground while holding his face with one hand.

"Ph-il...!"

"Shutup! And never..-" his voice broke. Phil couldn't say it. He felt tears coming up again but before they left his eyes he turned around and ran out of the apartment.

----------------------------

Hellooo everyone

Ye I know this is shit but I just wanted to try okay xD

So...this story goes on but it's gonna be a while 'til I upload again soo...

bye for now, Nox :)