chapter 32 ~ Unconditional Love

The next morning was just... off.

It seemed like your tsundere boyfriend was outside avoiding you for some unknown reason, but you assumed he was just being himself. Like always. Heck, he might be trying to swim in the snow

You were in the living room watching the mens figure skating final because it just so happened to be on. Plus there was a lot of... lets just say... INTERESTING things happening.

 INTERESTING things happening

Yeah... I'll leave it at interesting.

About half an hour into your watch-a-thon, Haru returned inside. You turned to face him as soon as you felt the couch dip under his weight.

"Are you going to stop being tsundere now?" You asked with puffed cheeks.

Haru smirked a little and looked at you with his blue eyes. "Why don't we go out together? Get some hot chocolate or something?" He asked. You nodded and smiled at Haru. As mad as you were from his much he was avoiding you this morning, you couldn't say no to sweets.

Actually, it had been a while since you two had actually been out on a date. You were both busy with school, and because of that, you couldn't spend time with each other as much as you wanted to. It scraggly felt nice going out together for once.

***

With one of your hands in his, and the other around a Starbucks cup, you walked through the surrounding whiteness of winter. He had a look on his face that just told you he had something to ask you, but you held your urge to ask him what was on his mind.

You both say down on a park bench eventually. You exhaled deeply and sipped on the hot beverage you bought back at the Starbucks. You glanced over at Haru and noticed he still had that something on his mind look on his face. Except it was more noticable than last time. You looked at your boyfriend in concern and placed your hand on his knee.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He immediately snapped out of his daze to look at you. He exhaled and got off the bench and stood in front of you. He helped you up from your bench seat and looked at you with that serious look, the one you haven't seen since his competitive swimming days in high school.

"(Y/N), I wanted to ask you something for a while," he began. You could feel a blush forming on your face.

"Y... Yeah? Haru, what is it?"

He sighed as he got down on one knee on the ground. He held your hand firmly as he reached into the pocket of his winter coat.

"You know I love you, even though I don't show it sometimes..." He started. He pulled out a black velvet box from his pocket and opened it up.

Inside was a ring.

"I... I was wondering if maybe you... I mean we don't have to right away but..." He stuttered, looking away. He obviously wasn't too great at this.

"Yes," you replied...

Tears streamed down your face as Haru stood up.

"Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!!!" You jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Looks like I'm gonna be Mrs Nanase... You thought... That's pretty damn great...

Hope you liked the cute scene there... This is what I've been working on for about a month now. I can't freaking wait to write the wedding scene

See you next update
~Meg