Chapter 4 ~ Kissing

You inhaled the fresh spring air from the cracked windows in your room. It has been 7 months since you and Haru started dating. And to be honest, you were both relieved it was spring. Haru could finally start swimming, and you could pull off those cute tank tops again.
You decided to text Haru and ask him if he wanted to get some frozen yogurt with you (AN: hey, trying to stay healthy here). He replied 2 minutes later, agreeing to pick you up at your house in a couple minutes. You smiled and put your phone down on the bed and quickly got dressed. You slipped on shorts, a lacy back tank top and sandals. You heard your phone buzz again. You picked it up and saw that Haru arrived.
"I'm going out!" You yelled. You stepped out and looked around for a little bit. You saw Haru and ran to him. You jumped on him and hugged him. "(Y/N), you're acting like you didn't see me in a week..." Haru said, in shock. "I'm just happy to see my sailor, is all..." You smiled as he put you down. "Are we seriously giving each other nicknames now?" Haru asked, confused. You shrugged your shoulders and giggled. "Anyways, let's get going. Last one there pays!" you said, beginning to run ahead of Haru. He sighed and followed you. "(Y/N), wait up!" Haru yelled from behind.

You were panting for air as you ran up to the frozen yogurt shop. You sat down in one of the metal chairs and tried to regain your breath as Haru came running up to you. You started laughing as he struggled to regain his breath. "What?" he asked, panting heavily. "I win," you replied, socking him gently in the bicep. He chuckled a little bit. "Shall we?" He asked, opening the door.

[AN: I'll Leave what flavors you and Haru got to your imagination]

You both sat outside his house on the front steps in the fresh spring air, eating. "Um, (Y/N)? You have a little chocolate on your upper lip," Haru pointed out. "Huh? Oh... um, lemme get that," you replied, reaching to pick up a napkin. But before you could do so, Haru kissed you on the lips. He continued to do so for a couple of minutes before stopping for air. "H...Haru..." you said, blushing hard. "Got it," he replied, looking rather pleased with himself.  You laughed a little bit. He always acted cute. He pulled you closer to him and began to hum Song of The Sparrow by SayWeCanFly to you.  You snuggled into him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

AN: Okay so, I've been having a real hard time coming up with plot lines. So i decided to start taking suggestions. I promise I'll dedicate the chapter to you if I choose your idea.
Anyways have a wonderful day and I'll see you in the next chapter
~Meg
BTW the song if you want to hear it :)