The one where I have to introduce everyone

"You're going, and that's that." Henry Laurens told his son and daughter. The two teenagers looked at each other, both looking equally afraid. The only reason they were going to the shitty conversion camp was because John had accidentally come out to their father. Martha had followed after because she didn't want John to get punished. He ended up getting punished anyways.

The van pulled up to what could only be assumed to be the camp. "Now if you two come back and you're still wrong, you're comin' right back." Henry said firmly. "Understand?" he locked eyes with John in the rearview mirror. John nodded quickly. "Good," Henry nodded. "Now get out." John and Martha got out of the car before Henry could say another word.

The two siblings grabbed their bags, and brought them into the first building. It wasn't exactly luxurious, and the mess hall was in the same place. "Who're you?" The lady at the desk asked. Martha did her best to hide behind John.

"Um," John started. He cleared his throat and stood up straight. "Laurens. Martha and John Laurens." The woman's eyes widened as she typed on her computer.

"You mean the children of the Henry Laurens?" John nodded. "Who would've thought Henry Laurens' children would be f-" She stopped herself. "Homosexuals." She corrected. John was glad she stopped herself. "Anyways, y'all are the first people here. Just wait in the mess hall." She pointed at the few lunch tables over to the left.

"What about our stuff?" John asked. The lady looked at the bags, and face palmed.

"Sorry," She giggled a bit. "We'll have a counselor tell you." She smiled. John and Martha nodded, and walked over to the tables.

Martha pulled out her phone, and John doodled in a notebook he had brought. After about five minutes, a tall, dark skinned boy walked in with a much shorter boy, who was flailing around. John couldn't exactly tell what he was screaming, but he heard, "No! I don't want to be stuck with these homophobic assholes!" and "I will fucking bite your fingers off, Laf!" The latter making the taller boy laugh. The two checked in, and the tall boy had to carry the smaller to the table they were at.

"Mind if I leave my furious child here?" The taller boy asked. He had a thick French accent.

"As long as he doesn't bite my fingers off, it's fine." John joked, making the French boy laugh. The small boy crossed his arms. He was pretty adorable.

"Sexuality and gender?" The French boy asked John and Martha.

"I'm John Laurens. I'm gay and a male." John answered.

"Martha," Martha mumbled. "Pansexual and female."

The smaller boy's nose scrunched up, as if he was pissed off. "You mean you're the kids of Henry Laurens?" John and Martha nodded. "So... you're like him, then?"

John's eyes widened and he shook his head. "No way! I'd never want to be a homophobic asshole like my dad." Martha nodded in agreement.

The small boy narrowed his eyes. He held his hand out professionally. "Alexander Hamilton. Bisexual as hell. Male." John slowly shook his hand.

The tall boy sighed. "I'm Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette. But most people call me Lafayette or Laf." He introduced. "I'm actually non-binary, and that's why I'm here." John and Martha nodded in understanding.

Just then, three girls walked in. The tallest was dark skinned and had a pink jacket. The girl behind her was fair skinned, and had a blue jacket. The shortest girl was only slightly darker than the fair-skinned girl. She had a yellow jacket lazily put on with a white shirt with a pride flag printed on it.