Triple Six II

Ugh, I hate foreplay. Unfortunately for me (y/n) is a big fan of it...especially when it comes to teasing. I let her pull me around like a ragdoll. Why I didn't resist anything is beyond me. Too horny perhaps? She climbed on top of me and perched herself on my hips. "Come on." I moaned, shifting around a bit. If I could just get her to break down...she's tough though. That's why I like her so much. She rubbed against me and I gripped her hips tightly, enjoying myself. She kept grinding against me, teasing me. "I'm going to destroy you." I muttered, feeling myself harden even more against her. Just as soon as I was sure she was gonna crack, I felt her heat leave my hips. I moaned in frustration, pulling down my sweats to give myself a stroke. It didn't feel nearly as good as (y/n)'s pussy wrapped tightly around me, but I had to do something. "Aw, you're so impatient." she said, stripping. I let go of myself, sitting up on my elbows. "You know this." I said, feeling surges of erotic energy in my body. "Hurry up." I whined. She crawled on top of me and gently eased herself onto me. That has to be the best feeling in the world. Her tightness and my size? Perfect. Just as I was about to go in on her, she placed both hands on my chest and held me down. That sneaky bitch. (Y/N) is no dominant force naturally, but she has learned through massive amounts of experimenting, that I am a sucker for being dominated. It's my one and only weakness...I fall into a conscious coma where all I can do is lay on my back and feel intense amounts of pleasure. It's amazing, but terrifying to me at the same time. After all, I am a demon, so being submissive...it's strange to me. I'm not quite confident it's ever supposed to happen, but it sure as fuck does. I looked at her and smirked. "Think you can?" I asked, pretending to be unphased when in reality, I was already feeling myself start to submit to her. "I think I'm ready." I had my doubts, considering the first time she tried it she copped out, and the second time, she admitted she just wasn't ready to control someone like me...but who the hell would deny her another chance? As far as I was concerned we could hole up here for weeks and try it until we got it right. I felt her nails digging into my flesh, and I couldn't help but moan. Everything she did felt like it was amplified a thousand times and I was losing my shit over it. She smacked her hips into mine, barely giving me the opportunity to match her pace. God, when did she get so...skilled? I felt my body caving into her desire to control me...I surrendered and let her do her thing. I held onto her hips with everything I had, being careful not to claw her into pieces or restrict her movement...because if anything, I wanted more movement from her. Everything felt so good, I had to remind myself to fucking breathe. My breath constantly hitching in my throat didn't make that particularly easy. I wore her out a bit and finally got my head straight enough to start returning her favor. I rammed into her with a vengeance, listening to her react to my efforts. Perfect. Got her right where  I wanted her. I kept ramming into her until I felt her palms flat on my chest again. I moaned at the sensation of her beginning to dominate me again. "Fuck." I breathed, feeling her delicately tracing circles on my skin. My entire body tensed and then loosened. "Fuck me, (y/n)." I panted. She did. Hard, too. I kept nearing my climax and pushing it away because who wants to be the dude who cums first? I imagine some guys don't mind, but I do. Yeah, it's an ego thing...but it's my ego thing. That has to mean something. "God damn, (y/n)!" I growled, closing my eyes tightly, all but surrendering to her. I was hoping against all hope that she'd tire out and let me take over just to save my dignity, but she had a hell of a lot more stamina than I ever thought. She pushed me a little too close to the edge for my liking, so I got it together somehow and attacked her, shaking off that tingly feeling that had been radiating from my hips to the extent that it was becoming a bit painful...in a pleasurable way. She seemed surprised before seeming almost relieved. I flipped her onto all fours and took her from behind, making sure she knew exactly how I felt. Our hips smacked together and I angled myself so I'd pound directly into her spot. She reduced my vocabulary to nothing except 'oh gods' and swearing and I reduced hers to just my name. I was ready to finish us both off, but at the same time, I didn't want the feeling to end. She felt too good to stop fucking. I felt her hit her climax and that's all it took to push me over the edge. I'd been teetering on the brink of a climax for a few minutes now, give me a break, I'm a guy...that's a pretty big deal. The release and relief that followed were amazing. I don't quite understand what being tired felt like because I don't need sleep, but...I'm pretty sure I was feeling something damn close to being tired. I laid flat on my back catching my breath for a moment. I didn't even bother to sit up and look at (y/n)'s condition...I was feeling a bit too sore for that, but the pain was worth the pleasure. No two ways about that one. When I finally managed to assume a regular breathing pattern, I checked out (y/n). She looked...alive. "You okay?" I asked. "What an ego." she replied, her voice masked by the blankets. I laughed. "Just checking." I said. She picked her head up and looked at me without saying anything. "What?" I asked. "You." she said. "Me what?" I asked. "You're bad." she said. I smiled. "I know I am...and you suddenly got pretty damn good." She winked at me. If my hips weren't sore when I woke up this morning, they were sure sore now. I rubbed them, feeling along the bones. "Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked. "I did quite a number on you." I gave her a wry smile. "I'm fine." I said. "Well there goes my energy." she said, wrapping herself in blankets. "Well damn." I said, feeling a bit disappointed that she was all out of steam. "Don't sweat it, I'll be up and running in a few." she said, crawling on top of me. She placed her palm right on top of one of my sore hips. I jumped. "Easy...feeling a bit tender there." I said. (Y/N) scoffed at my comment. "You? When did you go soft?" "Like a minute or two after we finished fucking." She stared at me. "That's not what I meant, idiot." she said. I just smirked. I let her put her head on my chest. I'm no big fan of mushy stuff, but I like it when she lays on top of me...there are a few I let do that, and I never regret it. Something about it feels kinda nice...she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and promised to bestow more fun upon me when she woke up. If I could handle it. I snickered. "You still have no idea who you're fucking with, (y/n)." I said.