Are You Sure About That? (Dark x Reader)

Tossing and turning sucks. I only do it when I'm restless and right now I'm tired, but I can tell I'm going to spend a lot of the night tossing and turning all over. "You falling asleep so soon?" Dark asked, sitting next to me. "Rain makes me sleepy so I guess so." I said, pulling the covers up. I looked at the clock. It was past midnight. "Since when is after midnight going to bed soon?" I asked. "Since you're with me. You never fall asleep before two." "Well it's raining." I said. He stretched. "Want me to make it stop?" he asked. "I thought you made it start?" "I did." I cocked my head. "I thought maybe you'd want to have a wet t-shirt contest." I stared at him. "Are you serious?" I asked, amused. "You know it's not too late." he said, suggestively. "Alright." I said, getting out of bed. "But it doesn't work wearing black." I said, pointing at his shirt. "I know. You're gonna win by default." I rolled my eyes. "Why didn't you just ask me to get in the shower with my shirt on?" He shrugged. "It's more fun outside?" "Alright, what do you want me to do?" "Whatever you want." he said. I stepped outside into the cold rain, and almost immediately came back in. "You didn't just make it rain, it's like a hurricane out there." I shivered. "Alright, so jump in the shower." he said. I yawned and rolled my eyes. "The things I do for you." I said. "They don't go unappreciated!" he called after me. "Are you sure about that?" I asked. He came around the corner and cocked his head a bit. "What?" he asked. "Are you sure they're appreciated?" "Yes...I'll show you how appreciative I can be." I laughed, knowing what he meant. "Alright." I said. I stepped into the bathroom and turned the warm water on. "You ready?" I asked. "Duh." he said, waiting in the doorframe. I jumped in the shower and took my long hair down from a ponytail and let the water hit all of me. I had to admit, the warm water was quite relaxing. I let my shirt get soaked before turning the water off and stepping into the cold air. My hair dripped and I shivered a bit. "Nice." Dark said, looking at me. He stared at my chest. "Ugh, Dark get me a towel." he said. "I think I might need one too..." he muttered, tossing a towel to me. I dried off and continued to shiver. So much for relaxing. "Here...wear one of my shirts." he said, tossing one to me. I gladly accepted something dry to wear, and put my hair up into a messy bun. I found my dry pair of shorts and slipped into Dark's bed. "Still cold?" he asked. "Very. If I thought I was gonna toss and turn before..." I mumbled. I felt him lay next to me. "You're just a grump aren't you?" he asked. "Yep." I said. "I love it." he draped an arm around me. "Goodnight, cranky bitch." he said. "Goodnight asswipe." I said. 

"(Y/N)?" Dark called. I thought I was dreaming. "Wake up." I blinked hard before finally waking up on top of him. "What's going on?" I asked, sleepily. "You tell me." he said. "I was minding my own business snapchatting sluts and then you flopped on top of me." I noticed the glow of his phone on the bed beside him. Tossing and turning strikes again. "Sorry." I said, rolling off of him. "Wait, did I say I didn't like it?" he asked. I looked at him. He had a certain look on his face. "I mean, I was under the impression that you jumped on top of me for a good reason." I blushed. I crawled over to him and straddled his lap. "Spontaneous. I like it." he said, planting a trail of kisses from my neck to my collar bones. My body chilled as he delicately nipped at my collar bones." I shivered. I mumbled his name a few times, shifting in my position. I awkwardly peeled my shorts off and sat back where I was. "Come closer." he gently urged. I moved closer to him and started to kiss down his chest. He pulled me down on his hips hard enough to make me yelp. He gave me a devious look before he positioned me and began to pound into me hard. My breath hitched a few times before I caved and held onto him and let him be in charge. I stayed wrapped around him, my core tensing up as he found my spot. God, he was so good at that. I growled his name. "Fuck, Dark!" I cried, tearing at his flesh. Our hips smacked together painfully, but the pain was nothing compared to the pleasure. He brought me close to my climax before easing me away from it. "You are such a dick." I hissed. He just chuckled and told me I was right. I forced him onto his back. "Okay, wanna be a dick? I can be one too." I said. I climbed atop him and began teasing him with my body. He clawed at me. "(Y/N)..." he whimpered. "Don't give me that." I said, teasing him even more. "Fuck..." he moaned, attacking my hips with his nails. He pulled me down onto him and gave me a wry smile. I giggled into his neck, and nipped him gently. I felt the goosebumps rise up on his skin. "Gotcha." I hissed in his ear. I settled on his hips and brought him close to his climax before backing him away from it. He moaned in frustration. "(Y/N)...c-can I?" he asked, unable to finish his sentence. "I suppose." I said. He slammed into me as hard as he could manage to and brought us both to an insane release. I arched my back and then collapsed next to him. "You are so bad." I said. I felt him pull me into a hug. "I know." he said. "But you're the one who jumped on me, so..." I laughed. "I did not." I said. "Not on purpose anyway." I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. I looked over at him. "Are you sure about that?" he asked, winking. I blushed. I knew he was joking...but still.