Don't come here.

My mouth was agape seeing the person standing next to Suga hyung. I was shocked. It can't be , maybe I am too much in love with Jin Senpai to see him standing in front of me.

"Hello Joonie. Nice to meet you again. I didn't know you are a rapper and that to a good one. I was so shocked to see you rap for the first time but now I am surely your fan".

I turned to Suga hyung for explanation. I didn't know that he knows Jin Senpai. Suga hyung too looked shocked that we already know each other. But still he introduced me to his companion.

Namjoon meet my co-worker Jin and Jin he is my roommate more like a dongsaeng Namjoon a.k.a Rapmonster.

I and Jin work in the same coffee house. When you invited me Jin and I were discussing how bored we were so I suggested him to come with me. I even told him that you go to the same school as him but I didn't thought that you already know each other. Well it's for your own good as you are new there and you can use Jin' s help to adjust in your new school.

I would gladly help Joonie. Suga don't you worry .Jin hyung Said smiling.

We went to a table and took a sit there talking about this and that. Meeting Jin hyung was surely unexpected but I got to know more about him. Like he is a good singer, he loves cooking and feeding, he likes hip-hop which gave me an assurance that I might have a chance with him. But soon the topic changed as he asked about me.

Suga hyung jumped in excitement and started blurting out my secrets.

Joonie is good in rapping no doubt but there are more flaws in him I think. Suga hyung started spilling my secrets.

Like what? Jin hyung asked.

Well our Joonie is bad in dancing and by bad I mean really bad. It looks like a crooked crow is trying to act like a swan. He is very lazy when it comes to cleaning rooms, he can't cook and the main thing is that whatever he touches gets destroyed and I am not making it up it seriously breaks.

Jin hyung laughed making me blush. His laugh is like a blessing to my ears even if sound like washing a window. I don't care what it sounds like for me it's music.

So Joonie do you often go clubbing? Jin hyung suddenly asked me. I was cold. I didn't know what to say . I wanted to maintain a clean image in front of him. So I tried to change the topic.

Ummm.... Hyung where is Jackson uhmm I haven't seen him since we got off the stage. Maybe I should go look for him.

I left hastily not turning back and straight out of the club door. I sighed. That was close. I don't want him to know my history, how was I , with whom I usually used to hang out with. I left that past behind me. Suga hyung already spilled many things maybe I should save the others. I remembered what I came out for....

Jackson... I need to find Jackson. Really he is such a trouble maker. You can't take your eyes off him. It's like babysitting. Huhh.. where did he go?

I searched for him inside the club even outside but no trace of him. Then it clicked me maybe he went for a smoke in one of the alleys so I too went there.

I saw Freddy and his gang punching and kicking Jackson in an dark alley. I ran towards Jackson and without any further thoughts I started punching Freddy's minions. Seeing me surely gave him energy or maybe a ray of hope , Jackson too started fighting. Punching and getting punched. It was a feisty fight. I too took some hard punches and kicks. I was bleeding but still decided to fight. My energy was almost over and with one of Freddy's blow I was lying on the floor panting heavily when I saw Jin hyung running towards us into the alley.

"No don't come here hyung" I spoke almost like a whisper.

..............................

I decided to make Suga older than Jin in here. As Namjoon and Jin go to college together and Suga works I thought it would be weird if Suga was younger than him. So Suga is elder than Jin and Namjoon and Jin is elder than Namjoon younger than Suga.
Hopes this clears up any doubt.
And yes I am not sure of there ages so I don't know. You can just imagine there ages as per your choice. Sorry in advance if I use college or school sometime . I get confused so sometimes I may say they are in school while sometimes I may say college.

Bye have a good day