Chapter Three

Kaitlyn's POV

Happy. I thought.

'Mommy.' I said in a soft whisper as I touched her left check. She smiled at my small two year old self and throw me into the cool outside wind, I could see everything for up there.

It was so beautiful! The blue sky without a cloud in site, the healthy green trees with brightly coloured flowers and birds in them.

And down below me was not just the green grass but also my loving, caring and beautiful mother with dark green eyes and chocolate brown hair.

She throws me into the air again and when she catches me again I saw a tall, lean, black hair, green eyed father. He stood next to my mother with one arm around her waist and then reaches towards me and I willingly reach back towards him.

'Come to daddy, baby girl.' He said in a soft and gentle voice. He then laid me down on the blanket below us and started tickeling the sides of my ribes.

'Tickle, tickle, tickle..' He said while laughing and my mother laughed with him. 'Tickle, tickle, tickle..' And I laughed and tried to get away so he could stop tickling me.

But after a while he stoped laughing and eventually stoped smiling. My mother did the same but she ended up crying.

The tickling started hurting me. I struggled more so get away from him but the more I tried to get away the harder the tickling got.

Soon the tickling stoped and he started hitting me.

I looked at my mother but she looked away from me. She started walking away from me and my father. I called out to her but she started to disappear she got lighter and lighter eventually she was gone.

The park started to disappear with her. Piece by piece it vanished and darkness appeared.

I wasn't in the park anymore, I was in the basement, of the cabin, I had called home and lived in, with my father as long as I remember.

I wasn't two years old anymore either I was now six years old. This was the first night my father hit me.

He was drunk, again, and took me down to the basement were he had cornered me and hit me several times for several hours.

I could feel him hitting me as if I was there and it was happening all over again.

I couldn't relive this night.

I want out!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

Damn! That just when from awww to ahhh so fast!
Slow down guys!

If it wasn't clear enough guys this wasn't actually happening again like Kaitlyn said it felt like.

This was a memory she was remembering from her past. (The reason why this happened is because in the last chapter her father ended up knocking her out so I used this time to let you guys get to know Kaitlyn a bit better and know one of the many things her father did to her...)

Anyway... I know this chapter is really short and confusing and I'm sorry about that but the next Chapter is coming soon and that one will be longer!

Oh, and don't forget to VOTE / COMMENT !!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! BYE!