SEQUEL OF WELCOME HOME

Alright guys, let's be honest here. There are not many people reading this fic, but it's ok. I write for fun. Despite of this fact, I decided to write a sequel of this oneshot!! Just now, I was lying on the sofa and suddenly thought, "Heyyyy how about a sequel?"

So, here you go! Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------

“Eren.”

“Hm.”

“Look at me.”

“Gimme a sec.”

“...”

After waiting patiently for one full minute, Levi Ackerman finally has had it enough. He just got back home from Switzerland the day before yesterday and when he finally is home, of course, he wants 100% of his sweetheart, Eren Yaeger’s attention. Apparently, Eren, who is currently working as a successful lawyer is handling a quite heavy case and fails to give the attention that Levi wishes for. In Eren’s defense, Levi gets back home at a wrong time but he never dares to say it out loud for he is not ready to be slaughtered yet.

When Eren is reading a piece of paper, Levi squeezes both of Eren’s ass cheek with his right hand and forcefully turns Eren’s head towards his direction. Eren gulps when he realizes a pair of silver steel eyes are staring intently at him like a predator.

Both Eren and Levi are sitting on red couch at the living room. Nothing is to be heard except the noise of the ceiling fan and the fast beatings of Eren’s heart.

“Stop. Doing. Your. Work,” Levi says one by one word with a venom. He doesn’t let go of their gaze for even a moment.

Eren stares back at Levi’s pretty eyes. No matter how deadly those eyes are, they always manage to make Eren calm. Knowing his shorter lover for six years now, Eren just forms a sweet smile. “I’m sorry,” he mutters sincerely before his left hand reaching for one of Levi’s hand. He kisses it sweetly then gets back to his work.

Levi sighs mentally.

------------------------------------

Half an hour has passed and yet Levi still fails to get what he wants; Eren’s full attention. Trust him, he has done everything he could. The reason that Levi is being a damn attention seeker is because Eren has been acting the same since yesterday. So serious and focus. Yes, sure, the Serious Eren’s face is sexy and Levi will not be gone to the next country until next month, but maybe he is on one of ‘his mood’ now. The demanding mood.

Ring! Ring!

Eren’s smart phone is ringing. When Eren is about to reach his phone, another slender hand touches his tanned arm. The brunette immediately looks towards Levi’s direction. The raven-haired guy is wearing his infamous emotionless expression, but Eren could have never known Levi better. He can read Levi’s expression perfectly like an open book; I know that’s work. Please don’t answer it.

Honestly, Eren swears this is one of the critical moment in his life. On one hand, there is a very important job call that must be answered by hook or by crook as it is from Jean Kirschtein, his partner in this difficult case. Meanwhile on the other hand, the love of his life is asking for his attention tonight in which meaning any job call is prohibited assertively.

Eren lets out a heavy sigh.

He kisses deeply on Levi’s right cheek while whispering, “A minute. This is a true promise.” Eren looks into Levi’s eyes, seeking for any sign of approvement. Levi groans before nodding his head slowly while averting his gaze. Eren wants to beg for forgiveness at that exact moment, he has been wanting to shower Levi with love and kisses to his heart content but he plans to do that after this.