8. Run.

Katherine's POV

I woke up with a sun shining at my face and some music playing (Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love). I smiled at the memory of previous evening, but it took me some seconds to understand that he isn't here, his arms aren't wrapped around my waist anymore and I felt a bit cold. I opened my eyes and sat in the yoga position on my bed yawning. I watched a curly lad sitting on my little sofa and reading something.

(A/N: I can't find a pic with Harry reading a book, so just take this one, true af though)

"Good morning sunshine" He faced me and I smiled at him.

"What are you reading?" He smiled too.

"I found this pages on you table. It called "All We Have Is Now", it's really interesting, but I never really heard about this book" My eyes went wide open. Shit, no fucking way, he can't read it! I smashed the pillow on my face, fell on the bad and cursed under my breath.

"Fuck" It was all that I said.

"Waaait" ugh, yeah, that's my book and I didn't let you to read it! "Is it yours?" He jumped on the top of me and lift up the pillow from my face. Wow, these hazel green eyes tho!

"Um...yeah, that's mine" He was still sitting on top of me, so I swiftly took a pillow from his grip and and smash it on his face. We both started to laugh and he fell next to me on the bed.

"Wow, this book is really interesting! Why don't you publish it?" I rolled my eyes at how slow he's thinking.

"Well, Harry freaking Styles, not everybody as reach as you and I can't let myself publish it" I stood up from my bed and face him.

"Oh...right, but it 's a really great book, may I take it to read it?"

"Whatever, also, you can take my drawings for this book. They're in the second shelf in my table"

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome" I headed to the computer, where music was playing, turned on my favorite song at the moment: Ed Sheeran - "You need me, but I don't need you" and went to the bathroom. I took a small shower to cool myself, brushed my teeth and wrapped towel around myself to take clothes from the room. While I was showering, I was singing songs that were playing on my playlist and heard that Harry was singing too. When I walked out from the bathroom, Harry's eyes scanned me from top to bottom and his jaw dropped. I grinned and came up to the wardrobe to take some clothes.

"What time is it?" I asked while I was looking through my wardrobe.

"Somewhere around 11 AM. By the way, you look stunning, love, and your singing is freaking amazing! How dare are you to be so perfect?!" He was still drilling me with his hazel eyes while I already found my black shorts with translucent black tights and white short which told 'Ok, but first coffee'.