Lips and pillows

I Comb her black and radiant hair, conditioning to braide. Sally patiently place on my lap but you can't take down the reality that she is really excited to figure out what she looks like, to prove my point she kept bobbing her knees up and down.

Honestly every time I came here she kept running her finger with my braided blond hair.

So I am grateful to fix her hair. I know she want it.

I am a hair fetish.

And she said she wanted my hair style today.

"Marrion I want yellow colored ponytail", she said I can hear how she pouted her lips. Even though I can't see her face right now surely she really looks beautiful , I love children , the innocence in their eyes. One glanced to their innocent you'll found yourself facinate.

"Of course baby," I answered.

"Why yellow" I added smiling in the process even thought she can't see me but indeed yellow is a beautiful color. That color reminds me everyday that I'm still alive. The bursting sunshine peeking at my window clearly shows that I shouldn't lose hope no matter what.

"Mom's favorite color was yellow." She answered her voice cited a deep yearning. The way she spoke like a mature person. The way she said mom it made my heart ache so I kissed the side of her head lovingly as a mother would do when their children were in a deep anguish.

I really felt sorry for this innocent soul. I lean into her ear.

"Like sunshine," I whispered. She nod gently.

"You know aunt Marrion me, mom and dad used to watch sunset." Sally said reliving the moments.

She have a good memory to remember everything that happened in the past. This child have a innocent heart but also has a mature and bright thinking.

"Be a good girl and you know if you will grow you'll look as your mother. So don't worry about everything your daddy will always be on your side and If you want I can be your mother while your mother is not present. Ok," I assure her. I am true to my own words.

"Really can I call you mom or something like that." she hesitate but excitement over shadowed it.

"Call me what ever you want I'll still be here caring for you."

"Thanks"

"Mom," she rolled the word in her mouth in that happiness bloom in my heart.

"Your welcome sweetheart."

I roamed my free hand to the box of rubber bands place in the chair beside us. Finally I found her desire color and tug in her tight french braide. Feeling satisfied I gently flipped her petite body making her pretty face turned to me.

I smile in appreciation. "You look beautiful Sally," I said kissing her pillowy cheek. Making her blushed, "don't be shy" I added pinching the cheek that I had kissed.

Based in my peripheral view, Arthur is walking toward us. A broad smile was plastered in his lips. I slightly veered the swivel chair to face him cause previously he was facing my side. He is handsome, of course. He was wearing a grey shirt, black jeans and sporty shoes.

"Wow you look lovely baby girl" he pick Sally putting her into his strong arms.

Daddy," Sally giggled

Aunt Marrion said to me that I can call her mommy." Sally said happily. Giving a firmer cute sound in mommy.

Shocked and blush rosed up towards Arthur neck and face. We were bloody blushing like a mess. Arthur looked down to me because of my height.