Studying medicine with order

ᕼI GᑌYᔕ, I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷEEᑎ ᖴOᖇGETTIᑎG ᗩᗷOᑌT TᕼE ᗪIᔕᑕᒪᗩIᗰEᖇ : I ᗪOᑎ'T Oᗯᑎ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG ᗷᑌT TᕼE ᑭᒪOT ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼE OᖇIGIᑎᗩᒪ ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTEᖇᔕ. EᑎᒍOY!!

PΣRCΨ PΩ∇
Without Order's permission, Me, Thalia and Nico couldn't go anywhere except Our island. The island is enchanted to not let anyone flash in or out. It was locked with a door that only the gods could open. We are stuck here in the ICU in gurneys that lock from ceiling to floor that is surrounded by chaotic silver and is warm,a Stark contrast to the cold ICU room. If you are wondering why the other two are here, well They are here because they want to be with me. Me being in the ICU means I will be alone for most of the time. And being under 24/7 supervision doesn't help the matter when Gods are around giving morphine or something like medicine. Me and the others have decided to study medicine with order and other Gods. They come in here for about an hour everyday and even then we will finish studying in one year then we hope to get a medical company. I overheard Amaterasu saying she will give us the biggest medical company  second to only order's. It will be called Royal Medical unlimited. It will be world wide.

Δ ҒΣШ ΨΣΔRS LΔTΣR.....
We are finally 17 and we have finally passed order's test. It took years to heal considering order kept having to put me under the scalpel to check the wounds that will take longer as they Pierced the organs like my heart. I had to stay in the ICU for ten years. I had to stay in the normal recovery room for the rest of the years. We are going to Goode tomorrow and we will be staying in the Royal tower, the tower adjacent to the Avengers tower and Empire States building. We will drive to school with a squad of cars following. The hunt has also enrolled into the school they will be our squad. The hunt and us will be the normal not nerds (no offence but I don't mind nerds and cheerleaders my friends Are nerds and cheerleaders) not cheerleaders. We will be friends with random people and outcasts. We will arrive in school will silver / gold and bronze Lamborghini advantador. We will be in a squad and will be sitting in the back of the room. But if there is projects we will have to try and pair up with each other's. We will also be going to our company for a learning journey where Apollo will be to act as the CEO of the company. We also own all the biggest companies in the world.

ΠΣXT DΔΨ.....
We went to school and were assigned a partner or rather a tour guide and they also happen to be the "Kings and Queens" of the school. The two acted like their demigods that they claim to be. They also have a third friend. They are called Geraldine and Lucas (my friends have the same names ). I hope they don't bully people, because just recently order has opened my incisions because I somehow ended up with internal bleeding so if they were to shove me into something or someone the stitches would open. Anyway, tomorrow is the day we go to the hospital that's the closest which happens to be ours. The one we usually go with Apollo anyway. We have our own consultation rooms there. It is in a private wing of the hospital. We are the best hospital company second to order's (duh....). We finished school and went home. Tomorrow the project partners will be coming back with us. The hunters always group among themselves so they don't have freaked out partners when they go back to their camping grounds on Olympus. Goode is relatively near Olympus so ya there you go. We will be bring them back to the mansion for tomorrow. We will stay in the towers when none of the mortals are coming over because gods like to flash in unannounced in the tower. We changed our clothes and when to the hospital and went into the private consultation rooms while waiting for our first patient, we changed into our lab coats on top of our silver scrubs. We took our stethoscope out and placed it on our shoulders. We left after putting mist around us to make us look like we are older. We went to the front desk to get the front desk and receptionists to get people to our rooms. We then went back. We turned on our computers and then got ready by pulling the white sheet of paper over our exam table. We then left a box of sterile gloves in the drawer that we usually leave slightly open to access it easier without cluttering our desk. The first patient came in, I greeted her and she came in for a blood test. I took the vials that I prepared earlier because I was informed that my patient is coming in for a blood test. I took the needle and a bowl of cotton balls and plasters. I got her to sit on the table. I took the needle after cleaning the area and finding a suitable vein ( bear with me I am bored and have never had a blood test,well not that I know of anyway ) I poked the needle in and took the blood through the needle. Then quickly got to place the cotton ball and after it stopped bleeding, I placed a bandaid over it and showed her out. I quickly cleaned up and got ready for my next patient. This patient was coming in with a fever that has been there since the last week. I will probably put him in the ward for precaution. I hope he will recover after being in Will's care for two or three days when he came in I took his temperature and it was super high for a mortal but a normal for demigods. I sent him to the ward after calling will over with a wheelchair. I then told the nurses outside to stop sending me, I going for a break. In case you are wondering, why is me, Thalia and Nico not handling surgery. It is because we have enough of everyone for the other departments we are just here because we are bored and because this is our hospital. We will come here again probably tomorrow. Though I will get Apollo to show the mortals the private consultation room of the Royals AKA us. We will probably let Apollo play Doctor with us. I will let them sit in a chair that I will replace with mine later because no mortal touches my seat because they will try to spoil it.