Fury gets in trouble part one

Nico POV
After the party , we went back to olympus . After going back , we immediately change out of our clothes and put on less formal armour and clothes like jeans and a shirt . Mine am in black , percy in blue and thalia in silver . Our armour stays the same except it is imperial gold ( me ) , olympian silver ( Percy ) or celestial bronze ( Thalia ) with sky blue , sea green and pitch black swirls . Our formal armour includes sheaths for our swords and require us to hold the our trident / lightning bolt / helmet of darkness . We have our own working replica of our parents weapons except the change lengths / forms to fit our size / needs . They also channel our power . Now , we are heading to find our parents and ask if we can dish out punishments and visit the avengers . Anyways , i think our parents heard us , while we were discussing , and they agreed but on the condition that Hera , Ampitrite and Persephone must be the bodyguards / escorts / babysitter . So we agreed hut asked if we get to use our new cars and bring our lioness , lola ( Thalia ) , vanilla ( Percy ) and amanda ( mine ) . They said ok , so we went back to our own palaces to grab our car keys . We went to wait for our mothers to reach the elevator . They arrived a few seconds after us , we went to the carpark near the empire state building . When we reached , we went to the nearest empty spots and pressed the unlocked button . The cars appeared with a flash . And it was sweet , mine was a black lamborghini aventador with gold door handle .

 And it was sweet , mine was a black lamborghini aventador with gold door handle

  Percy's was a sea green one with silver handle .

Thalia had a blue one with bronze handle .