Moving Into 221B

Thank you for the votes and comments! Here is the new chapter.

PS: The Cover Belongs to rnlaing from daviantart.

Another PS: The Fanart in the multimedia belongs to Lexieken from daviantart.

Chapter 1: Moving Into 221B 

When Molly arrived 221B Baker Street at noon, she found Sherlock in the living room, lying on the sofa. He wasn't sleeping of course, he was in his mind palace.

"Molly." said Sherlock a couple of minutes later, without opening his eyes.

"Hi, Sherlock." said Molly. She saw him holding out his hand. He was calling her. When she went to the couch, Sherlock got up a bit. When she sat, sherlock lay on her lap. Molly started to stroke his hair. She wanted to do that since for the first time she saw him. His hair was so soft.

Although they had been dating for 2 months, Molly still couldn't believe he actually loved her. She was still afraid, but when she saw the way Sherlock looked at her, she wasn't afraid anymore.

"Sherlock." said Molly. Sherlock rolled over his back and he was looking at her.

"Yes?"

"Can you play the song that you composed for me?"

"Of course." He got up and took his violin, then started to play the song he composed for the woman he loved.

There was a sad melody at first, he told her it was symbolizing the years he didn't know her. Then the it became hopeful. He always said although he didn't love her at first, after he saw the real Molly, he knew she would change his life. But he just didn't know how.

The song ended with a happy melody. Sherlock put his violin on the desk, sat on the couch next to her and took her hand. 

''We have been dating for 2 months now, and since you are staying here more than you stay at your home, not that I'm complaining, I just want to ask you something.'' 

''What is it?'' asked Molly, trying to hide her excitement. 

''I want you to move in here, 221B Baker Street. What do you think about it?'' 

''You... Do you want me to live with you?'' asked Molly. That was really unexpected for her.

''Of course. You are my pathologist and I lived with you in your house for a month, so we both know there wouldn't be a problem.'' 

His Pathologist. Sherlock always used that instead the word 'girlfriend'. ''We are not teenagers. This is not a simple relationship.'' he would say. ''We are so much more.'' 

''Molly?'' said Sherlock and pulled her from her thoughts.

''Sorry, I was lost in thought.'' answered Molly. ''And yes, I will live with you.'' 

''Great!'' said Sherlock excitedly, then he hugged her. When they finally pulled away, Sherlock continued. ''Since John doesn't live with me anymore, I turned his room into my lab. So you wouldn't have to see the mess of my experiments. I have an another wardrobe that is empty in my room. You can use it.'' 

''Okay, tomorrow is sunday so I would finish moving in.''

''Don't worry, I will help you.'' said Sherlock and leaned into her lips. When they finally kissed Molly was feeling like she was going to faint from happiness. 

The idea of living with Sherlock again made Molly so excited. Moreover, this time they would live together as lovers. Life was so good. 

-----------