Stay alive

Tobys POV
-
-
I'm glad I left a tracker on Spencers car. I quickly follow the route she took and I run up to the hill. That's when I heard a gun shot and somebody hit the ground. I grab my flashlight and shine it around looking for anyone hoping it's not Spencer. Then I see her. My girl lying on the ground blood pouring out of her chest.
"Spence!" I ran over to her tears already forming in my eyes.
I looked over to see who shot and they were gone.
I feel the tears go down my cheeks as I pick Spencer up and run to my truck. I get in and start driving I grab Spencers hand.
"Spence stay with me. I need you to stay alive. Bree needs you to stay alive." I continue mumbling things to her until I got to the hospital. I ran to the passenger side and picked her up and carried her in side. They put her on a gurney and took her away. I called everyone. Aria is taking care of Bree so she's not coming yet but everyone else is coming. They all showed up about an hour later. Every one sat in the chairs in the waiting room and we all started talking. Hanna sat by me.
"Toby what happened to your arm?!" Hanna asks.
I look at it and see blood going down it.
"I don't know but I'm fine." I say.
"Toby it looks pretty deep." She says.
"I said I'm fine!"
"Toby, when Spencer wakes up do you really want her to see you covered in her blood.....go get that looked at Emily and I will go to your place and get you new clothes. Caleb will stay with you."  She says.
"Thank you." I say and give her a small hug. Caleb and I went to find a nurse and they looked at my cut and gave me some stitches soon after Emily and Hanna came back. They gave me clothes and I changed.
At around midnight Aria and Ezra showed up.
"Where's Bree?" I ask.
"She's with my mom." Aria says.
"Okay tha-" I get interrupted.
"How's Spencer? " she asks.
I stand up.
"I don't know she didn't seem to good when I brought her in." I say.
Aria hugs me.
"She's strong she can do this." She whispers.
She sits down and we all begin talking.
"This seems all so familiar. This happens all to often." Emily says.
"I know." I say. "I hope all of you don't mind but I'm taking Spencer somewhere far away from here after this. She doesn't deserve all of this." I finish.
"We get it Toby. Do what you have to we understand." Alison says.
My phone starts ringing I answer it.
I talk to Tanner for a little bit. And soon hang up.
"I really don't want to do this but Tanner needs me." I say.
"Toby your not in a decent shape to work." Caleb says.
"I know but it's about Spencer and what happened to her. The are searching the woods. I need to go. If anything happens to Spencer or if she wakes up or I-if she's not going to wake up call me." I say.
"We will." Ezra says and I leave.
○○○○○○○○○○○○
Long time no see. Here's an update and ya. I already know how I want this to go so there might be a update soon......K BYE

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity🐳