Blood

Tobys POV
-
-
Spencer and Bree were asleep in the bed. I didn't want to wake them or worry Spencer. I sat in a chair next to the bed for hours thinking about that message. I could never kill her. She's the love of my life, my best friend, my soul mate. She means more to me then my own life. I'm not killing her I could never. I'm just scared what A is going to do if I don't kill her. Maybe I could kill A. My thoughts were interrupted.
"Toby?" Spencer mumbled sleepily.
"Yea babe I'm right here." I reply.
"What's wrong? " she asks.
"Nothing. " I lie.
"Why aren't you laying down?" She asks.
"I don't trust A Spence, they could be anywhere.  Just for tonight I'm keeping a lookout okay? " I say.
She nods.
"Can you lay with me until I fall back asleep?" She asks.
"Yeah I can. " I say and lay carefully next to her, careful not to wake Bree.
Her back is against my chest and I have her hand in mine.  I gently kiss her soft hands.
"Goodnight Spencer. "
"Goodnight Toby. " she mumbles and soon after falls asleep. I unwilling feel asleep about an hour after her.  In the morning I woke up to a loud crash in the kitchen. I quickly get up and run out there.  I see there is something written in ketchup or maybe even blood on the island. It said I told you to kill her. I quickly get a towel and wipe it off. Soon after I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen Spencer comes out of the bedroom.
"Toby what's going on?" She asks.
"Nothing, I just think someone broke in. " i say.
"Someone broke in!?" She says.
"Hey calm down." I say rubbing her shoulders. "I probably just forgot to lock the doors." I say reassuring her.
She hugs me. I hug her back tightly. As we pull away from each other I look down at her body and she's wearing my white shirt that she looks so good in. But something was didn't about the shirt it was red.
"Spence your bleeding!" I say.
"What?" She says and looks down.
I pieced it all together, that was her blood on the counter A us hurting her right in front of me.
○○○○○○○○○○
HOPE YOU LIKE......leave feedback..... K BYE

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again- Trinity🐳