Life or Death

Spencers POV
-
I stood up looking at him.
"Is Toby okay?" I ask worried of what the answer may be.
"Mr.Cavanaugh has a concussion and a broken arm. He got very lucky." The doctor tells me. And I feel like I can breath again. He's okay, he's going to be okay. I'm not going to loose him.
"Can we see him?" Ezra asks.
"We don't want to overpower him. So only a few at a time please." He says.
"Spence you first." Aria says. I nod.
"I won't be long I want you guys to see him too." I say.
"No Spencer, take as long as you want, we'll all probably just go find food." Hanna says with a smile.
I follow the doctor into Tobys room.
"Mr.Cavanaugh you have a visitor." The doctor says and Toby opens his eyes and looks at me.
"Toby..." I say in relief and quickly walk over to him and hugged him.
He hugs back with his none broken arm.
"I thought I was gonna loose you."  I say.
"I'm not going anywhere for a long time. " He tells me and I nod.
"Everybody is here ya know." I say as I climb in then bed next to him.
"Everybody?" He asks.
"Yeah, everyone was worried about you. " I say.
He nods slightly. We layed there in silence for a little while.
"Do you think Brandon did this?" I asked.
"Would he go this far?" Toby asked me.
"You did attack him and almost kill him."
"Yeah I guess I did."
"Toby he didn't succeed, what if he's going to try and kill you again." I say getting worried.
"Spence maybe it wasn't him, it could have been something wrong with the truck." He tells me.
"Toby it wasn't the truck, you treat it like your baby." I say sitting up.
"Maybe I missed something the last time I checked it over." He says and I sigh.
"Spencer let's not go making assumptions. It might not have been Brandon." Toby says. "Maybe it wasn't him that kidnapped you either."
"So you don't believe me." I say.
"No that's not what I ment." He says.
"Then what did you mean." I say and look at him and he says nothing.
"That's what I thought." I say and leave his room.
Everyone looks at me.
"He wants to see you guys." I say and Hanna and Caleb go In together.
Emily then hands me a cup of coffee and I gladly take it. I didn't want to talk to Toby right now or anymore for that matter.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
I hope you guys like this.....I'll update again soon and ya....leave feedback and also thanks for over 7k reads wtf......K BYE

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again -Trinity 🐳