Habits

Spencers POV
-
I slept on Hannas couch last night. I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I walk over and open it.
"Good morning." It's Toby.
"What do you want?" I ask
"You." He says.
"To bad." I say and I start to close the door, but he stops it.
"Spence I'm sorry about last night, at least come and get coffee with me." He says.
"Fine." I say, I put my shoes on and walk out to the truck.
"Spencer can you just come home please." He asks and I just look at the buildings as we drive by.
"I want to be here for you and I want to be able to protect you. But if you're not at home with me or somewhere where I know you'll be safe I can't help you." He says.
"I agreed to coffee not talking." I tell him.
"Spencer please." He says parking outside the brew. I get out and he does the same.
He catches up to me and grabs my arm and he turns my body towards him. I pull my arm away.
"Just talk to me." He says.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get so mad, I shouldn't have. I told you not to be alone and you weren't. I was just worried about you. The last time I went to work I didn't see you for 2 months. I'm sorry." He tells me.
I start walking away from him on the sidewalk.
"Where are you going?" He asks me.
"Away from you."  I say harshly.
-
Tobys POV
-
I follow Spencer. I step in front of her to make her stop walking. I look at her and she was crying.
"I ruined you." She tells me.
"You were happy and I took the happiness away from you." She says not looking at me.
"Spencer you are my happiness and don't ever think otherwise." I say and she hugs me.
"I'm sorry." She says crying into my chest.
"Me too babe." I kiss the top of her head. I decided we shouldn't get coffee we should just go back to the barn so I walk her to the truck and open the door so she can get in. I drive back to the barn and we go inside. I look at her ad she sits on the couch.
"We should get a real house." I tell her.
"What?" She says with a slight laugh.
"Yeah." I smile. "I mean we are technically married we need a real house. Maybe one with more then one bedroom." I say with a smile.
She smiles and I sit next to her.
"Okay then we will get a real house." She lays down and puts her head on my leg. I smile and rub her arm until she falls asleep.
--------------------------
Sorry guys this took me longer to update. Hope you guys like this leave feedback and there are probably spelling mistakes (as usual? Ignore them......K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋