Break Ups and Get Togethers

Previously on my middle school...

   We walked down the language arts hallway and just talked like we did in the morning. I missed talking to him. I missed running my hands through his curly hair and laughing with him over stupid things. I missed him. I was thinking so hard about this that I didn't see that pole in front of my face. I ran face first into that pole and was ready for the impact of the tile. It never came. Mason and caught me in a dip form. I blushed a bright red, as did he. Suddenly we heard a voice.

    " Um... what are you doing..."

( some crap is going to happen guys!!)

   Mason and I both turned to see Sal staring down at us. I pushed up and sat upright so I could face him and all his red face glory.

   " Mas just caught me. I ran into a pole, there is nothing going on." I calmly said. He pulled me over by the wrist and glared at Mason. I pulled away quickly and turned to Sal.

   " Why are you glaring at him. He didn't do anything." I said with a little venom in my voice.

  " Why are you taking his side. I'm your boyfriend!" Sal stated loudly. I got closer to him so I was right in his face.

  " Stop acting so jealous. He is my best friend. Why are you acting like this!" I was on the verge of tears at this point.

   " What was I supposed to do? I come out of my classroom to find you and take you to your class and I see you all over this guy." Sal shouted. 

   " I'm done, just done. A relationship is based on trust and I don't want to be with someone who doesn't trust me!" That was the last thing I said as I ran off to find Amara. I found Mr. Christians room and knocked. A tall boy blond haired boy answered.

  " Woh Diaz, what happen? I would sure love to cheer you up."He said with a boyish grin. I pushed him aside and asked for Amara. He gladly let her go and she took me to the bathroom. I immediately collapsed.

   " Elle. What happened?" I recalled what happened in the hallway and never stopped crying. Amara and I just sat as I cried and she comforted me. 

(Sals pov...)

She cheated on me! She cheated on me with Mason of all people! That ignorant, irritating, potato. ( Don't Judge, I Couldnt Think Of Anything XD).  What does she even see in him. I'm so much better for her! After Michelle left, I ran into all the way to the cafeteria hoping no one would be there, and I found a girl. She was huddled into the corner crying. I slowly walked over to her crying form. She was shaking very bad.

   " Hey. Hey. Are you ok?" She looked up at me. She had blood shot blue eyes with tear stained cheeks and dirty blonde hair. She quickly wiped her eyes and stood up to face me.

   " Fine, I'm just fine." She walked out. She walked out on me. Today is just not my day.

( Michelles pov) 

    After my crying mess in the bathroom I got a note from Sal saying that he wanted to meet me in the choir room. I walked in there to see Sal in a chair hunched over.

   " We like running into each other, huh Diaz?" I walked up to him to see his head down between his knees

  " Sal, hey are you ok." He looked up at me then looked back down. He fell forwards in his seat and I caught hiim quickly.

   " Sal!"  I screamed as he went slump in my arms. I heard something metal hit the floor. As I looked around to see what it was I felt something cool and metal against my hand. It was a laser gun. I turned back to Sal

  " Ok Diaz what kind of joke is this." I got up, turned to face him and saw something. There was a sleeping dart in his neck.

Calm down, stop freaking out. I'm not ending here. But if you are a long time puppy you probably remember this part in the chapter Young and Foolish. I'm now going to put in the actually conversation because it now makes sense. Remember that Sal and Michelle are still together.

As we walked back to class I saw Sal in deep conversation with Dimitri. I heard bits and pieces of the muffled conversation like "What are you really" and " if you hurt". I ended up back away from the door and leaving it alone.

    ( Third person pov)

   Sal leaned up against the door of the gym.

     "So what are you really doing here, agent." Sal said with a little venom.

   " Completing my mission same as you. The agency doesn't like that new girl of yours. She is an interference." Dimitri stated. 

   " If you hurt my Michelle, you'll be sorry." Sal said.

  " Oh agent you're so nieve. You always were." Dimitri laughed. 

   " What's that supposed to mean?" 

   " I won't be hurting your precious Michelle. You will." Dimtri wicked smiled.

So that's the end of that. Also i like really changed this chapter so if your new you will be extremely confused. but ya  this  Ya. So I'm debating on ending the book here and then making a sequel. Or should I add a few more chapters. What do you think guys. As always vote, comment, and if you like my story follow me. As always I'll see you in the next chapter my puppies. Love yah!!