Mason And Michelle

( Michelle pov)

    I woke up to the amazing smell of my fathers homemade French toast that I adored. I hopped out of bed and ran to the shower. I slowly got in and let the water cascade down my back, thinking about what school holds for me this morning. I stepped out the shower, put on my robe, and flopped on my bed to check my social medias. I grabbed my phone to see that I had new messages from Mason and Amara. I opened up Masons first.

From Mason:

Hey Hazelnut, I was wondering if we could hang out during school sometime. You are always with Sal. 

To Mason:

Sure! I miss you myself!!! Meet me at the library at 8:30

I smiled to myself as I saw my old nickname. I truly did miss Mason. I next opened up Amaras.

From Amara:

Girl, I can't find out who this mystery boy is. I really need to find him...

To Amara:

Peaches we will find him. Don't worry.

I put down my phone and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed a pair of blue jeans with a white lacy top with a beige cardigan over it. I threw on some beige ankle boots as I walked out of my room, down the stairs, and sat at the breakfast table. My dad put a plate of French toast in front of me. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and started to chow down., 

   " Hey guys I have to take this. Its from work." My dad said, getting up from his seat at the table. My dad owns a big restaurant called The Diaz area. He left the room and we presumed eating our breakfast. When I finished my food, I walked into the kitchen to put my dish in the sink. I walked towards the front room and heard my dad talking.

   " I don't care if he is their best spy. We have better. You better make sure that he doesn't get through our security, or I will have your head." I heard my dad hang up to phone and start walking. I scrambled back to the kitchen and kissed everyone goodbye. I walked to the front door and walked to Emily's car with one single word in the back of my mind.

Spy

 I ran into school as I tried to make it into the library when I bumped into someone. I landed hard on my back.

   " Is this a habit of yours, running into people?" Said the sweet voice of Mason Mathews.

   " Yes it is and can you help me up please?" I smiled as he grabbed my hand to pull me up.

(Masons pov you didn't forget about him did you)

 I ran into Michelle on the way to the library and I wished I hadn't. I have liked Michelle ever since the day we met. She has adorable hazel eyes that sparkle and shine, beautiful soft brown hair, and an amazing singing voice. What is there not to like. When we ran into each other I couldn't take my eyes off of her. 

(Michelle's pov)

  Mason walked me to my first class of History. We talked about our life. There really wasn't much to tell about mine so he talked mostly the whole time. We got to Mr. Rolland's class and I slowly turned to stare onto his big brown eyes.

   " So... thanks for taking me to my class. I really missed hanging out with you." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran into my class as I heard the bell. He hadn't moved from his spot.