Choir class

"MORNING MICHELLE, GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF YOU BED!!!!! YOU START CHOIR CLASS TODAY!!!!!!!" My mother screamed from the kitchen.Lord mom I thought to myself, she must have her ear plugs in. Jumping out of bed,I decided on a cute black and white plaid shirt with light blue skinny jeans and adorable light brown cowboy boots. I went down stairs to grab breakfast to see my mother dancing around the kitchen singing "Wasted Love"by Matt McAndrew 

                                 Has anybody seen all my wasted love!!! 

                              I'v been down every street no I won't give up!

                                Has anybody seen all my wasted love?

                             ( lyrics from google play music! Thank you!!!)

   " Mom, mom, mom, hey calm down." I said taking the head phones out of her ears.

   " Sorry hun. You know how much I love Matt McAndrew. He is going to win the voice, I don't care what you say." My mom said sticking her tongue out. I rolled my eyes at my moms childish antics.

   " Ha! Mom was screaming I could hear her all the way up stairs." My younger sister, Anna, said. I rolled my eyes at her as well. Some times I feel as though I am surrounded by a bunch of five year olds.  I heard a honk outside my house.

   " That's Emily, love you bye" I yelled to my mother and Anna. I grabbed a bagel and ran to the front door. They waved bye, threw the door open and ran out the car ready to start my day.

   Science class. Here we go with the annoying boys who seem to think they own the world. I breezed through that class and,nervously, I walked down to my choir class. I was looking at the new trophy case in the 10th grade hallway when I collided with a hard chest. I ended up with me on top him with my books scattered all over the floor.

   " Well, this is awkward." I said hoping to lighten the mood. Apparently it did not help because he was quick to get out from underneath me and, in a haste, picked up all my books of the ground. You would have thought I burnt him or something. 

   " Sorry! I didn't mean to run into you, I was trying to find my way to my choir class. I... I'm... I'm sorry." The boy I walked into frantically said. I interrupted him quickly.

   " Hate to break this up, but can you help me find my glasses. I'm blind without them." I said brushing my hand along the ground trying to find them. They must have flown off in the impact. Suddenly I felt a hand touch mine. I jerked away fast and resumed looking for my glasses.

   " Sorry... here are your glasses." He said trying to hand them to me. I went to grab them but ended up hitting his shoulder. Then his cheek. And finally his eye.

   " Let me help you" he said carefully putting them on me. I felt a light blush kiss my cheeks. Finally I was able to see him. He had black, curly hair that was perfectly messed up, like he had ran his hands through his hair and left it. He had on black jeans with light blue Jordens and a light blue t-shirt to match his shoes. He had darker skin and adorable brown eyes. Dang I thought.

   " Let me help you up." He said right as the bell rang. He grabbed my hand, pulled me up and we bolted down to the choir room. Upon arrival, everyone was staring at us.

   " Ms. Diaz, Mr. Michaels  I'm glad you decided to join us" Mrs.Rayborn said. I took a seat toward the right of the room while he sat in the middle.

   " By the way, I'm Mason." He said,extending his hand.

   " Michelle" I said and gave his hand a firm shake. I could see us become good friends in the future. The class was fun, tedious, but fun. Leaving, he grabbed my hand gave it a light kiss and said.

   "Until we meet again my beautiful Michelle." Mason said leaving down the science hallway. I got butterflies in my stomach when he said My Michelle. Maybe he likes me. Dazed I walked down the language arts hallways to see Elizabeth talking to Daven. I ran up to her.

   "Hey Michelle! How was your first choir class?" Eli said with a smile like she knew something. 

   " Girl do I have a story for you!" I said grabbing her hand and dragging her away, with a slight protest from Deven. I told her everything from falling on Mason to him kissing my hand at the end. When I was done Eli laughed at me.

   " Seems like you had an eventful morning!" Eli said falling on the floor laughing. My cheeks turned the color of a rose in the spring time.

   " Shut up" I mumbled as the class began. The class was easy as always. The lunch bell rang and I left for lunch with Elizabeth. I sat down right as Deven did.

   " Hey Michelle! I heard you had a busy morning with Mason!" Deven said with a sly grin on his face.

   " How did you find out!" I said trying not to laugh at the face he was making at me.He just smiled at me.

   " Rumors spread like wildfire at this school. You should know that. Remember the dating rumors?" Deven said as Patrick and Mason sat down. I shivered at the dating rumors that surrounded Deven and me. But lets not dwell in the past.

   " What were you guys just talking about?" Mason asked me.

   " Nothing!" I quickly said. Both Deven and Elizabeth busted out in laughter.

   " Ya, ya go ahead and make run of me." I said while taking a bite out of my sandwich. They just smiled at me and started to eat their food. We made small chat all lunch until we finally left to go to our math classes. I had to run to the class to get there in time. When I walked in I saw Amara and Lenora facing away from each other not talking. That's not right I thought. I walked over and sat in my seat,quickly turning so I could face Amara.

   " Amara, what's going on?" I whisper-yelled to her. She looked up at me with red eyes.

   " Oh peaches, what happened!" I said to her. She went off about how Lenora was ignoring her  and how she thought she was cheating on her.

   " I just don't know what to do." Amara said.

   " Oh honey, I'm sure she has her reasons." I said giving Amara a hug and walking over to Lenora's desk.

   " So what's your side of the story." I asked her. She went on this whole rant about how she was only ignoring Amara so she could get her parents of her back, and that she was never cheating on Lenora just hanging out with other girls that were her friends. I can't chose between my best friends. I decided to leave my input and walked over to my desk as Mr. Moore walked into the room and started the class. The whole lesson, Amara and Lenora didn't talk at all. I actually got some notes down. The class ended as soon as it had started. I ran out of the room and to my locker to find my friend Emily. We walked out and headed to the field. I suddenly felt my phone ring. There was a text for Laila.

From Laila:

want to catch me up on everything that is going on?

   Hey my puppies! HAPPY THANKSGIVING if you live in America.I know I haven't done anything with this story in like a month. Sorry! I have been a little busy with family and school. But I'm here now. I will try to update this often again. You know the drill vote, comment, follow me if you like the story! Until next time my puppies!!! Love yah