"You're being an asshole."

"I'm telling the truth," He defends, "What? You think a bloody ghost put the bear on the bed then in the trash? Don't be delusional."

"What if it did?" I challenge. I'm not crazy. I can't be.

"It didn't," He snaps, annoyed, "This is the real world, Caroline. Ghost don't exist."

I want to shout at him, but I don't. "So you'd rather believe that I'm crazy?"

"That's the most logical answer."

"Get out of my room," I say. I really don't want to fight with him.

"No," He shuts the door to prove his point, "I'm not leaving."

"We'll I'm not crazy either."

"What if you are?"

"I'm not!" I exclaim, "You don't even know me so don't think you can throw assumptions around."

"Look who's talking."

"What did I ever do to you?" I ask, starting to get angry.

"It's how you don't give my mom a chance," He replies.

"As if you gave my dad a chance," I fire back.

Luke glares at me and I glare back.

"Get out of my room," I say again, "You're an asshole."

"Gladly," He yanks the door open, "I don't want to be near a crazy, delusional bitch anyway."

I shout out in frustration, but he's too far away to hear me. I cautiously sit on my bed, looking around for the teddy bear. It isn't here. I calm down when I realize that its true. Before long, I fall asleep.

I dream of murderous teddy bears, bloody stepmothers and evil but hot stepbrothers.

xxxxxxxxx

"Oh my hejolafuska, you never told me how hot your stepbrother is!" My best friend, Sabrina, gasps.

Luke woke up this morning and was on the way to the bathroom, dressed only in boxers, when my best friend, Sabrina, who always picks me up from my house for school, ambushed him and dragged him into my room.

I catch sigh of Luke smirking as Sabrina crosses her arms and taps her foot on the floor, "Well?"

"I have a hot stepbrother," I say lamely, hating how he can't keep that smug look off his face. Looks like somebody got over our argument last night.