Day 2 (Part two)

Author's note  

I know these are shorter chapters, but only because it's kinda getting to the ending but still kinda far away, it's kinda in that middle ya know? Anyway next chapter will be longer and HUGE you will absolutely love it TRUST ME you will. It might take a couple days for it to come out because I have to go back to school but it's gonna be an excellent chapter and all the questions will be answered in due time. Read dude...

"You were dead. You still are. I have no idea who you are!" Samantha cried. Anti looked nervous. "Look, I know that. Obviously, I was the one that died in the first place. But it's a long story about how I got...this body." Samantha looked horrified. She clenched a silver chain around her throat. Jack, who was watching every moment, guessed it was a cross necklace. "I knew this would happen but not like this. I didn't go to the funeral so I could never confirm for myself if you were actually dead. I always thought you would come back for me, but not  in a...different body. How did this even happen? Who are you?" Samantha asked. Sean thought she was handling this quite well. If he were in this situation, he wouldn't even have let him inside. Anti looked to be for a loss of words. He couldn't possibly explain this logically. There was no way to tell the truth. Jack was eager to see how this would play out. "I...I can't explain this. If I told you you wouldn't believe me at all. You'd think I'm on drugs or somethin'." Anti said. Samantha clenched her necklace tighter. Sean guessed she was Christian and was silently praying to get out of this situation. "Look, I'm askin' that you just believe me. It's me, Dominic. I came back for you and only you. I got everything I always used to get you. Don't you see you flowers and the Irish cream? I did it for you. I did-" Samantha interrupted Antisepticeye. "Dom- or, whoever you are...it's...it's been 17 years. You've been dead or missing for 17 years. I don't even know if it's actually you. Dominic didn't have green hair, and he certainly wasn't Irish. You need to leave. I'm sorry but please leave my house." 

Anti looked frantic. "Wait, but, it's me! I-I can prove it! What do I have to do? I met you in Sicily when you were eleven and I was thirteen. Your dad gave me a job when I moved and that's when I met you. We hung out behind his office when my shift was over and-" He cut short. Samantha was crying. "H-how do you k-know all of this?" She questioned. "Because it's me! It's me, Dominic!" She shook her head no. "No it's not. Dominic had brown hair and hazel eyes. You're an Irish green man! Are you really a stalker?" She asked. Anti looked furious. "I AM NOT A STALKER! I'M DOMINIC! I LOVED YOU FOR GOD SAKE!" Anti got red in the face and continued to shout. "I WAS ABOUT TO PROPOSE WHEN YOUR FATHER SAID NO TO ME! I WAS HIS RIGHT HAND MAN, I DID EVERYTHING FOR HIM! ALL I WANTED WAS TO MARRY YOU, BUT HE SAID NO!" Samantha got up from the couch and stood inches from his face. "HE SAID NO TO YOU BECAUSE YOU GOT INTO THAT TRADE DEAL WITH PAULIE AND KILLED MY-" Samantha gasped and sat back down. She breathed heavy. Anti's eyes widened and his face turned white. Sean wondered what the hell was going on. His name is Dominic?  What does this have to do with my body?  

A few moments of silence passed. Antisepticeye calmed down and he collected himself. He looked away from her in what looked like pain. With his eye screwed shut, he said this: "That wasn't my fault. It wasn't. I swear. It was Paul's fault. It was his. It was his!" He said, getting mad all over again. "Domi- Uh, whoever you are. You know Paulie has been dead for over 16 years. He was dead a year before you got whacked. Or missing. We have no idea where he ran off to, but he left behind a letter to my dad. The letter read that it was you who convinced him to make that deal with Arlo. When you made the deal with Arlo, you convinced Paulie to do the mission with him or else you would kill him-" Anti snapped. "THAT'S NOT HOW IT FOKIN' WENT! HE ALMOST BEAT ME TO DEATH AND ALMOST KILLED ME AND SWORE HE WOULD KILL YOU TOO! I DIDN'T CARE IF I DIED, I ONLY CARED ABOUT YOU! THEN HE RAN OFF AFTER HE FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED AND LEFT ME TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF YOUR FATHER!" He kept clenching and unclenching his hands. It was all he could do to not start punching her decrepit walls. He stuffed his hands into his gray jacket and cracked his neck side to side. More silence passed. Sean was so confused his head was spinning. He took a seat at the table and adjusted his black glasses.