My mistake was looking into his eyes. they held regret, confusion desperation ''Kitten I cant just leave..i ..I '' He paused trying to find the right words. ''You can. And u will. be with your wife and your son their the most important ill be fine once I'm healed ill go and forget what I.... what I saw I promise good bye Troy'' I said Walking into the bathroom that was behind Troy ''NO!!'' He growled viciously his body trembling. ''You'll. Go. No. Where'' He Growled causing vibrations to pass threw me.

I turned to Emily or lexi for help I didn't know what was happening or I just didn't want to say it. In hopes that I'm not crazy. ''Bro just Calm..'' lexi began until he roared no causing me to whimper. His eyes snapped back to me and I sucked in a breath as the were pitch black. The sounds of snapping caused me to brake out my trance I as pulled back hearing Emily swear under her breath pushing me behind her which was a bad move as Troy crouched down as he was going to pounce

''WHATS GOING ON!'' I turned as Rebecca came inside ready to attacked she rushed over to troy ''Its okay my love calm down I'm here baby'' She said I whimpered as he dragged her to his chest hugging her tightly causing his eyes to turn to me. I watched as he closed his eyes running his nose up and down her neck. I fought I fought really hard but I couldn't stop my tears from slipping My hands trembled and my heart ached. I needed to leave and needed to leave now.

''You okay babe what did she do to you love'' Rebecca growled turning to me once Troy was calm. ''You little bitch what did you do? if I was you id leave and never come back look at the problems your causing!! get the hell out my...'' Before she could finish Troy snarled. Yes! snarled! ''She isn't going anywhere! She knows to much'' His eyes pierced mines like he knew my life story ''OH even better ill prepare a cell for her in the dung..''  ''WHAT!!'' I screamed are they crazy what the hell! ''Cell, dungeon what em I some animal ? some criminal?'' I screamed feeling my own anger rise to the surface.

''Calm down kit...Talia you wont be going nowhere near there'' he said glancing at a furious Rebecca. ''WHAT! I em your mate I refuse to have her in my home its my last word '' She said trembling with anger. ''Alpha, she's still very weak her blood is weak her body's dehydrated even more now with what happened and her wounds are still infected it'll be 2 weeks till she's better and able to leave'' Emily said standing besides me.

''NO' Rebecca growled. '' ENOUGH! your a Luna at like it Becca'' Lexi snarled. Rebecca growled back sharing Lexis dangerous gaze. ''FINE 2 weeks and if she's not out me an chase will be gone'' She said ''Don't threaten me with my son Becca'' Troy Growled. ''So don't disrespect me and our son having a women I don't approve of in my home MATE!'' I watched as Troy flinched. I didn't know what to do.

''I apologize Rebecca......'' I paused as her and everyone else turned to me. ''I'm sorry that I've caused trouble with my arrival ever since Troy found me. The last thing I want is to brake up a family. I promise I will tell no one about what I saw even though I still cant believe it and I don't think others will.... ill be out of the state for good anyway you wont see me again...Never'' I finished looking into troy eyes as I said never it was a promise one I attended to keep. ''Good I don't like whores..''  ''ENOUGH REBECCA'' Troy yelled causing her to growl in response as she turned leaving the room.

Everything was to much I didn't know what was next in my path I just wanted to sleep. I swayed a little causing me to stumble against the bed. ''Are you okay? you drained energy you don't have Talia, Lay down ill get you something to eat and drink you must be starving from all theses days'' Lexi said running out the room. Shocked I turned to Emily as her took out an I.V I didn't notice attached to my arm. ''You were out for a week'' She told me slowly taking in my reaction. ''Oh'' was all I could manage this was all to much.

''Where were you planning to go if u didn't come here?'' Troy broke me out of my thoughts. It was best to not tell him so I told him a half truth. ''College'' He studied me as if trying to catch a lie his eyes were back to normal and I couldn't help get lost in them. ''Where?'' He asked calmly Everything in me wanted to tell him but I thought about his family. for some reason I knew if I did get away hell come for me. ''Somewhere.... I thank you for everything I will never forget your kindness but I think we should avoid e..'' I began to say

''NO!'' He growled. ''Troy enough this day has been hard enough let her eat and rest'' Lexi came in with a plate of mash potatoes and steak. with orange juice, My stomach clenched at the site and I realizes I was starving. She placed it besides me but I couldn't reach it my body was to tired I had really drained myself. '' Ill feed you'' Lexi said seeing I had no energy. '' No I will '' Troy said cutting the steak for me.

 '' If Becca sees'' She started. '' I said ill feed her he growled lowly. what the hell, I see today's growling day I thought Lexi chuckled smiling at me with laughter in her eyes. '' Did I ..um Did ..'' I stuttered '' Yes kitten u said that out loud '' Troy said amused also sporting a beautiful smile. My cheeks burned from embarrassment ugh !! me and my big mouth great going Talia. Troy chuckled catching me off guard the sound was different beautiful even. ''Come on Missy open up'' He said causing me cheeks to burn again as he fed me.

 For the next 10 minutes he fed me in silence nothing but the drumming of our hearts that weirdly drummed together. I was deep in thought as he was. He looked as if he was torn in half trying to figure out which way was the right way and all I wanted to do was help him. ''Troy... where's my back pack?'' I asked remembering I still had some money in it. I had yet to count it but I knew I needed what I had left to leave for college. '' Its safe now rest Kitten'' He said covering me up with thick blankets.

 My body felt a little better as the food settled in my stomach and my eyes began to drift slowly I let sleep take me after I felt a kiss on my head and a soft voice ''I Cant let you leave''

 sorry everyone in not abandoning this story so ill be uploading more often hope you like it.  VOTE/COMMENT/FAN <3