Chapter 5

Talis pov

Gaining some consciousness back I herd low murmurs. I felt horrible, like I drunk the night away, tripping down never ending stairs and into the front of a truck. My head was pounding , my mouth was drier than a dessert and my body ached.  My throat clench begging for water as if it has been deprived for months. ''Why hasn't she awakened?'' I heard a female voice as if she was miles away yet somehow I knew she was close. Her voice was low and sweet making me instantly calm. '' We don't know. Might be from her dehydration and that ball of light she threw combined'' Another female voice said unsure.

I tried opening my eyes to no avail. They felt has bricks were holding them down, keeping them from opening. I tried my legs my arms and nothing! I whimpered causing the hushed voices to fall silent. Fear took me as my body began to tremble and my heart raced so much I could feel its thumps in my head another whimper escaped me. A bunch of whys swirled in my head. Like why couldn't I remember my young life? why did I have to be mistreated? why would my father try and rape me? why couldn't I move ? was I in a coma? em I paralyzed? but most of all why em I thinking of troy?

''Talia you have to calm down... breath or you'll go into shock'' I Heard one of the females voices say. I tried but I couldn't I wasn't in control and I couldn't tell her, all I let out was another scared whimper. ''Dammit Talia breath! open your eyes can u do that?'' The 1st female voice said but I couldn't. Tears flooded my face as I let another whimper out, my head was beginning to spin and for some reason I wanted the darkness I didn't want to feel this. I didn't want to feel hopeless...useless. darkness came slowly as I hard bits of words. '' get him.......now.......time....shock''

What felt like hours could have been merely seconds and their it was that voice. so beautiful so calming that my heart rate eased ''Remarkable'' A female voice said. ''Hey Kitten. Why don't you calm down. Take a deep breath your safe I promise'' I heard troy voice threw my dark haze. As if he released me my body slowed down and my heart was back to normal I didn't know what the hell was happening but I knew I was grateful and I was safe.

''That's a good girl'' He said caressing my cheeks as I subconsciously rubbed my face in his palm hearing a purr like sound from his chest that make my chest clench. ''Open you eyes Kitten'' He said a little more huskier than before. slowly but surely I got my eyes working opening them little by little as I adjusted them to the light I looked around realizing the voices were Emily the doctor and Lexi Troy's sister ''Kitten'' My eyes snapped to Troy's My breath caught in my throat at the remarkable site.

he sat next to me on the full sized bed in nothing but shorts and a tank top his dirty blond hair was wet and pulled back as he ran his fingers threw it continually and his eyes a mix of blue and black as if the color was battling each other for control. Besides this beautiful creature everything that happened came back to me with force.  I gasped searching him to see if I had caused any harm but couldn't see any. ''Hey calm down u didn't hurt me okay I'm Fine'' I took deep breaths trying to relax when another picture slapped me in the face.

''OH GOD!! .....Troy I'm..I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to hurt your wife I was scared I didn't want to hurt her oh god is she alive? did Emily see her? Did..'' My tantrum was cut off as troy pulled me to his lap holding me tight against is chest I didn't notice my heart sped up again nor that I was breathing uneven. ''She's okay she's awake and healing. I know you didn't mean it I forgive you'' Troy said running his hands threw my hair. I buried myself more into his chest as that purring sound evaded my ears again.

Suddenly I jump out his arms as he burned me. His eyes turned black scanning the room as if something hurt me. His gaze turned to me confused as he realized it was only him Emily and lexi in the room with me. I couldn't believe I let him hold me so close so intimate knowing he had a wife and a son. I was ashamed at myself how could I! how could I let my guard down I could of broken up a family. ''Im sorry but please I don't want to fight with your wife again and I don't want to brake up a family please go to h..her'' I choked it was hard sending him to her but I had to if not for me or him or for Rebecca but most of all his son.