Chapter 2

**********12 YEARS LATER********

Talia's Pov

''TALIA WHERES MY FOOD?'' My dad screamed from the living room where he sat doing nothing with his feet up watching a football game. ''Its done ill serve you now'' I yelled back knowing he'll get mad if I don't hurry.

''And bring me a beer'' My mom added in. I sighed in frustration. This as been my life since I learned to cook at 10. They always reminded me that they found me and this is the least I could do for them taking care of me.

I shivered as I remembered that day 12 years ago, well I think it was 12 years ago. I don't remember nothing but my name. And scars on my body I don't know where I came from. The only reminder was the book bag I held close to me and the money.

My parent where greedy people and would take it in a sec so I kept it to myself. And even knowing That I loved them with all my heart and appreciated everything they gave me which was really nothing. As quick as I can I served them And brought to beers out.

''Enjoy, Ill be going to the library to study'' I said once they grabbed their food. ''Yeah Uh Huh'' My mom said waving me off'' My chest caved in yet again disappointment. Id Dream of the day they would ask me where an why im leaving or to don't be out late but that was just stupid wishes.

''I love you guys bye'' I said heading to the door but of course I got no reply. After I got to the library which took an hour by the way. I sat down at my usual spot. away from everyone. ''Hey Talia'' I turned in my seat to see Ms. Middleton.

''Ms. Middleton'' I greet with a big smile. She owned this library and I was more than happy to have her as a friend. I didn't know why a women of her class would spare me a glance but she did, and she was the nicest person.

''Guess what just came in the mail'' She teased sitting down across from me. I looked down to see a white envelope in her hands and froze. Is that what I think it was? ''Yes its what we've been waiting for sweetie'' She said with a smile.

''How?'' I asked with a confused face causing a chuckle from her. She was beautiful about 5'10 curvy. Her dirty blond hair almost reaching her hips and her eyes the prettiest mix of hazel and green. ''Hunny your a open book, so go on open it you worked so hard I know this is a good letter, go on'' She encouraged.

It was true I worked really hard daily even though I was smarter than many people. 2 months ago Ms. Dee gave me a college form seeing that I was to advanced for high school. I fell in love with Hewlett university. So after hours of studying and test the day was finally here.

Slowly I reached for the envelope that had my life in its hands and slowly opened it. I read and reread it, I couldn't believe it. My chest caved with an unknown feeling and my eyes watered. ''Oh No! Hunny don't cry its okay I know you tried your best your very smart they made a mistake. Im calling that damn school if its the last thing I do''

She spat angrily. ''No!'' I Said causing her to pause ''I got excepted'' I said grinning from ear to ear. ''WHAT REALLY!! you scared me Talia'' Ms. Middleton said sighing in relief. I never felt so happy finally after years and years something I wanted came true.

''o when do you leave? Im going to miss you?'' She looked so sad and deep in thought I was always close to her she was the mother I needed as I a daughter she always wanted. ''Ill miss you to but ill call all the time I promise'' I assured her.

''Ok Hun, Well I got to get home got hungry boys to feed'' She laughed getting up from her seat ''Bye Ms. Middleton And thank you''

''Talia that makes me feel old I've known you for 4 years call me Nala'' She gave me a pointed look making me giggle. ''Bye Nala'' I said, ''Ah see that's better bye Hun''  After about an hour I packed my things and headed home.

I couldn't wait to tell my parents the good new they'll be proud their daughter got into college a year early. I got home in 40 minutes which was fast must be the excitement. ''Mom, Dad'' I called as I got in the house.

''In the kitchen'' Mom called out. '' I have something to tell you'' I jumped with excitement. ''And what would that be'' She said in a bored tone, but I didn't care I was to happy to be put down ''Im going to college in 2 month.

''What?'' My mom said turning to me slowly. ''Im going to college I was excepted'' I squealed. ''No!'' She said quickly and turned ending the conversation. ''What?....what you mean no mom? I worked hard for this'' I said in a begging tone.

''No we need you here. why do you want to leave huh to meet boys party all you'll do is become a slut and waist our money I said no'' Tears pooled my face in sorrow. I just wanted her to be happy for me And even after all this time I had faith in them.

''No I want to study be someone a doctor maybe. And you don't have to waist no money I have'' I said before I could stop myself. ''What did you say you ungrateful child'' My dad spat walking over to me. ''Um...I..I..'' Fear to over me I didn't know what to say but I knew it was to late

''Search her room top to bottom Claire'' My dad demanded, My mother nodded heading up to my room in full sped. ''No'' I said making my way to my room. Pain shoot threw my head as I realized my father had me by my hair

''Oh no you don't you little bitch'' He spat I cringed at the name I was terrified he never went this far even when he was this drunk. ''Here it is'' My mother said licking her lips her eyes  twinkling. I starred at the backpack in horror that money was all I had left from my past and future life.

''Please no its mine I need that'' I said in tears this couldn't be happening. ''No this is ours you ungrateful runt we spent all our money on you while you had loads this is ours'' My mom spat angrily. ''Ill teach you a lesson you wont forget you little bit*h'' My dad spun me slapping me hard across the face

I landed with a hard thud sobbing. I looked up at the parents that were suppose to love me. But what I saw was worse. My mother sat on the ground happily as she counted my money and my dad.... he was unzipping his pants.

I shook my head wildly backing up he wouldn't do this would he. ''You stay right their and don't move or you'll regret it'' He spat I felt nauseas ask I saw his harden member. ''Mom please'' I begged her she couldn't let him im her daughter would she let him.

''You deserve it'' She said and started counting to money again. ''Daddy please don't do this I love you please'' I sobbed not knowing what to do. He stiffened for a sec but before I could breath he dropped his pants.

''NOO!!'' I scream as he dragged me closer to him. ''ENOUGH'' He smacked me once again and landing a kick to my ribs ''You will take it and obey''

I couldn't do nothing but tremble my body was shutting down. My jeans where open and I could feel his fingers caressing me. I gaged as I heard his groaning as he rubbed himself on me. I was closing down I could bare this I wouldn't get threw it.

Just as I gave up I felt something in me fighting pushing out to the surface. I panicked ha I felt his finger going in the next thing I know I pushed an he flew across the kitchen. Without looking back I grabbed my back pack and ran towards the woods.

''Come back here this minute or ill kill you''  My father spat. ''Leave her we've got 200 thousand dollars were rich'' was the last thing I heard as I fled to never look back. And even tho I felt a sense of deja vo I kept running until I couldn't and blackout out.

 *****Photo Of Talia on the right side.*****

I hope you liked this chapter please vote as well as comment. I do take friendly advice those are always welcome. and for my usual readers im sorry I've been m.i.a