Chapter 9.

Songs:

Royals -Lorde

Human -Christina Perri

Sex on fire -Kings Of Leon

Get Lucky -Daft Punk

La la land -Demi Lovato

Let her go -Passenger

Lavender Rose

"No."

"C'mon Lave! Don't say no!" Annabella whined.

"Okay. Hell no." I crossed my arms taking a seat on one of the couches in our dressing room.

We were already backstage at the X Factor studios, we had thirty minutes to get dressed. My makeup, hair, and jewelry were finished; all I was left to do was my outfit which I had let Annabella pick out. Rookie mistake. Now of course we decided to match our clothes, like the color, patterns, material, all that shit. Okay so now the only problem is that Brooklyn and I have no fashion taste whatsoever. Due to the fact that our wardrobe consisted of jerseys and band t-shirts.

Therefore we have let Annabella, the only girly one here choose our clothes. So far she had been doing a great job, getting dresses for herself, and pants or shorts for me. She knows what I like and what I dislike.

So what I don't fucking get is why she suddenly gets a dress for me to wear! I had my hair straighten with a headpiece, my jewelry was simple; my favorite rings and new heart shaped gauges. I admit the eye shadow they did was a bit more than what I usually went for, but nice nonetheless.

I had nothing against dresses, they are really elegant and pretty, I just don't like them on me. I never wore a dress growing up because I was raised in a home with two boys, and one elderly lady. Plus I was always outside in the dirt and mud, wearing a dress would had just been downright idiotic.

"Oh please, please, please!" Anna pouted her bottom lip "All the fans have been wanting to see you in a dress! You don't even have to wear high heels, I got you the perfect pair of Converse for it. Please? For the fans." She insisted.

Figuring there was no point in arguing with her, I stood up and snatched the thing from her hands, walking straight past her into one of the changing rooms. I could hear Bella clap in an excited manner and let out a squeal. She's lucky I care about the fans or else I probably would have put pink dye in her shampoo or something just for suggesting I wear this...contraption.

Being careful not to wrinkle it or mess up my hair, I slid the dress on carefully. Turning to the full length mirror; I let out a gasp. Not only was the dress more gorgeous than I thought, it actually looked good enough on me. The top half appeared to be a white tank with a long sleeve white lace shirt on top that fit me like a second skin. A high waist black leather skirt hugged right around my waist before flowing out stopping just mid thigh. I twisted myself left to right seeing it swirl.

Looking at the mirror, I saw behind me to the small chair in the corner, Annabella had already put the shoes I needed to wear. I still wore the same socks from today so grabbing them, I assumed they were just black and white original, but it took me by surprise to find black leather Converse, obviously matching my skirt. Taking a seat I slipped them onto my feet tying the shoelaces and tucking them into the sides, a habit I had gotten from my older brother. They felt a bit tight, but I knew after a while of walking in them they'll be broken into and bigger.

Not bothering to take one last look at my reflection I walked out, closing the door behind me and setting my other clothes on the table next to Brooklyn's and Annabella's.

Brook was wearing leather high waist shorts, with a white laced shirt as well, but the sleeves only reached her elbows. She had on black leather high top sneakers, with as per usual gold jewelry to match her crazy curly Afro like hair (Which we didn't even know was possible) and smokey eye makeup.