chapter 10

{next day Liam pov}
My alarm went off so I got up then got dressed, I went in Niall room "Niall get up" I said then he got up "let go see if Louis and Harry are up and if they are not then get them up" I said. We went in Louis room and he was up "Louis let see if Harry is up" Niall said, Louis got up and we went in Harry room. We went in there and we saw Harry and Lexi sleeping together "did you know she slept in here last night" I whispered to Louis and Niall "no" they said. Louis jumped on the bed "get up harry" he said shaking him "ok I'm up" Harry said sitting up "get dressed so we can go" I said "while he getting dressed I'm going to get dressed" Niall said "me too" Louis said. We left Harry room and went in our own room.

{Harry pov}
When the boys left my room I got up and got dressed "babe don't go" Lexi said "I have to" I said "I know" she said "you can still go if you want" I said "I know but I'm going to stay" Lexi said. I kissed her and she kissed me back, we was making out when the boys came in the room and I pulled away "Harry stop making out with Lexi and let go" Liam said "Lex are you still staying" Louis asked "yea" she said and Louis hugged her and she hugged back. Lexi stopped hugging Louis then hugged Niall and he hugged back. She stopped hugging Niall then hugged Liam, she stopped hugging him "I guess see you in 2 months" Niall said "Skype me when you are not busy" she said "I will babe" I said "and I will too" Niall said "we all will" Louis said. "ok boys let go" Liam said, I kissed Lexi then left the room. We got in the car and someone drove us to the airport. When we got to the airport we got out of the car and got in our plane.

{2 hours and 20 minutes later}
I woke up to Liam telling me that the plane landed, Niall and I got our suitcases then got in the car while Liam woke Louis up. When they got in the car someone drove us to the hotel we are staying at, we went to our rooms. I sat on my bed and decided to call Lexi on Skype "hey babe" I said when she answered "hey" she said "what have you been doing" I asked "I was just listening to music and now I am talking to you" she said "was you singing along" I asked "yes" she said. We talked for awhile then Liam came in the room "Harry get ready we have an interview" he said "ok" I said "what are you doing on your laptop" Liam asked "talking to Lexi" I said, Liam got on the bed "get dressed" he said "ok" I said then stood up and went to my suitcase. I took my clothes off and was about to put some different ones on when I heard Lexi say something, I turned around and Liam had turned the laptop around "really Liam" I said then him and Lexi laughed.

{during the interview}
"so harry I heard you have a girlfriend is this true" the interviewer asked "yep" I said "and she is Louis sister" he said "yes" I said "Lou how do you feel about Harry dating your sister" he asked "at first I didn't want Lexi to date one of the boys but I am happy for them" Louis said "how long have you been dating" he asked "2 weeks" I said.