35

*3 months later*

So Jacquees && I have gotten some what closer but you know, a girl ain't going through that pain && disrespect anymore. I've been staying with him more && more as time goes on. This has became my number one home. I have the babies room set up with the help from Jacques but he's been trying to get some new music out &' shit so I had to finish the room by myself but that's fine cause all I had to do was now arrange where I wanted everything to go. Jacques doesn't want me working after I have the baby but I want to get a job. I DO NOT want to be a stay at home mother like my mom. I know she be getting hella bored. Ima have to ask her about that whenever I go to there house. Update on Mr. Daniel, well I'm his only baby mother now because his ex girlfriend had a miscarriage which hurt the family a little but idgaf. I know that's harsh to say but I'm happy she had one. Why bring that baby into the world for a father that ain't gone do shit. I asked this nigga to buy two packs of diapers && a 540 count of wipes which I was gone have him take my coupon that I had so it would come up less. This nigga gone tell me to have my nigga do it. Does this nigga not understand that MY NIGGA isn't my baby father and he is. I wobbled down the stairs to the kitchen because all this stressing done made me hungry. "Baby are you in the kitchen?" I yelled but no one answered me. "Jacques?" I yelled one more time. No one answered but I heard noise. I crept back up the stairs. Locked our bedroom door. Grabbed the gun from under the bed && my phone running in to the bathroom. Locking that door then running into this other room but it's suppose to be a closet && locked that door. I sat on the stool && called Jacques. "Hello" he said into the phone sounding irritated "baby are you okay?" I asked. Silence filled the phone "yeah baby I'm just stressed trying to get this music right && everyone wanna keep calling" he said kinda hurting my feelings but ole well "well excuse me for interfering with your studio time. I'll handle it myself" I said hanging up the phone. I didn't know what to do. I made sure the gun was loaded but soon stopped in my tracks when I heard the door knob rattle. I swear I thought I had the baby right then and there. "Lord please help me through this, && keep me out of harms way" I stood right in front of the door making sure no one came through that door && if they do. You shoot first, ask questions later. They broke the door in cause I heard something I do believe was the door knob hit the floor. "She's not here boss" they said && I think left out the bathroom to go do some more searching but I didn't know who to call so I called my dad. "Hello Harley?" He said in the phone. "Daddy I need help" I said "what you mean?" He asked sounding panicked. "Someone is trying to get m--" I screamed when the door flew opened. Pow pow pow 💥. I dropped the gun on accident and picked it up. HARLEY, HARLEY, HARLEY I kept hearing someone yell my name through the phone && the call dropped. I'm in this on my own, myswell take care of everyone. I moved shit out the wall in this room grabbing the other gun and putting it behind my back and moving my shirt so it will be on top of it. I reloaded the gun in my hand and stepped over ole boy walking through the rest of the house. "Lord please make sure nothing happens to my baby" I prayed one last time. God a 8 month old women should not be doing all this just to feel safe. I turned the corner slowly hearing shuffling in the babies room. I walked in there slowly, luckily they was too busy looking for something. "What y'all looking for?" I asked with the gun facing them both. "What the fuck you gone do?" One guy asked. I laughed and pointed the gun to his kneecaps and fired it. "Aaaaaughhhhhh, YOU FUCKING BITCH" I started laughing "well you asked what I was gone do" I shrugged my shoulders and asked the same question again but they stayed silent. "Who sent yall?" I asked. No one answered again. "Five seconds to answer and y'all both bout to be talking to each other in heaven" I waited maybe 10. I shot the one nigga in his head and he dropped to his knees instantly then fell over. The other dude looked scared and started speaking but was stuttering hella hard. "Yyyyy-ou wannnn-t to know whhhh-ooo sent uuu-as?" I looked at him and smiled hard "yes now answer or end up like him" he looked at me then started giving me the run down of everything" "so my baby daddy sent y'all? && why is that" I asked. "Because he said you gave his shit away" I started to walk away. "Aye baby boy?" He looked at me "yeah?" I started laughing "one thing about the game is don't get caught lacking, another thing about the game is when you asked questions don't tell on your homies, you a snake && can't be trusted" I pointed the gun fast at him before he could take his out && shot him. I was laughing until I turned back around && some bitch was in my face pointing a gun at my head. "Fuck" I mumbled under my breathe.