13

We make it to the football game it's in the first quarter with 2 minutes left. I watched the boys play and was our team some dogs? Hell to the yes. They out there killing shit. I watched Alliyah walk up to us smiling super hard. I get up and pull her into the biggest hug. We break the hug and she points to my face.

"Oop" she said laughing

"Don't ask, Aubrey talked me into it" I said laughing

"His girlfriend gone beat yo ass, don't let her see you" Alliyah said laughing

"He has a girlfriend?" I asked

Alliyah pointed over to where she was and the girl was mean mugging the fuck outta me like she had a problem. I just sat there laughing. I cheered all the boys on and when we won everybody in the crowd ran down to the field and hyped the boys up. I watched Tory walk over to me.

"So you my number one fan I see" he said flashing his smile

"Nah I think that's your girlfriend" I said looking away

"Nah not for real, she EVERYONES number one fan, I'm just with her for the play" he said shrugging his shoulders

"Well I got to go, nice talking with you" I say then walk away going to find Alliyah or Aubrey but they ain't no where to be found. I started headed back to the car and I notice Kyrie car still her. But it's no point in seeing if the in there his windows dark asf can't see shit. I walk to my car and dial aubreys number. She answered on the second ring, I think by accident.

PHONE CONVO:

Kyrie: yeah baby just like that

Harley: hello?
.... Hello?

I hang up the phone and start my car pulling out the parking lot. Shit she with her niggga. He can give her a ride to my house. I'm not waiting for her to finish. I'm heading home and I'm going like 45 mph. I finally make it to the house and no one was at the house. I walked inside to see that Daniel, Bj, & kehlani sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Where mommy and dad?" I asked

"They went out somewhere" Daniel said

"Okay well can I speak to you for a second?" I asked licking my lips

"I'll be up Ina min" licking his lips afterwards

I walked upstairs putting my stuff on the floor and going to his room getting undressed and getting on Twitter. I heard the door open and surprise Daniel walked in smirking

"What you doing mamí?"

"Nun on Twitter," I say putting my
Phone down and wrapping my arms around his sides as he rested his hands on both sides on the bed by my
Head and leaned on top of me kissing me.

"I missed you daddy" I said making the kiss more passionate. Every since I lost my virginity to Daniel I've been constantly wanting more and more.

"You know we can't have sex with the kids here?" He asked me

"But why not, just lock the door" I pled giving him the sad doggy face

"No ba-"

I cut him off pulling his mans out of his pants and deep throating the whole thing. I moved my mouth up and down. I heard him groaning knowing I had him right where I wanted him.

"You like that baby?" I asked him rubbing my hand up and down on it

Daniel pushed me back on the bed and started kissing on my neck licking his way down to my diamond. I lightly moaned making him smile. Daniel spreads my legs and starts licking on my kitty like it was his last mfin' meal. I was moaning trying to get out words.

"Daniel (ughhh)........ Did you. (Fuck).... Lock the (Mhmmm baby don't stop)" I felt my legs start to shake "dooooorrrughhhhhhh) right when I came the door busted opened.

Fuck was all I could manage to get out. I didn't have nothing else to say. I was disappointed in my self.

Short chapter, longer one to come