17

I laid up with Pierre all day and we talked, laughed, shared our secrets, good and bad and it was just fun and when I had to leave I honestly bout cried. I wanted to lay with him all damn day and never get up. I got a text from my momma telling me we had to talk. Jesus I hope it's good. I got up and got dressed giving Pierre a hug and kiss on the lips this time and he kissed me back. "Baby can I do something for you leave?" He asked. I looked at him suspicious then agreed. He had me lay on my back and he lifted up my dress and took my panties off demolishing my kitty I mean this nigga head game is mean. I finally busted all over his face and he licked it up and helping me put my panties on. I was surprised his head was like that. I grabbed my keys and phone and he walked me to the door. "Was that good enough to make you come back?" He asked. Chills shivered down my back and I nodded my head. "Just what I like" and he kissed my cheek walking me to my car. "Be safe ma" I honked the horn and backed out his drive way

Pierre P.O.V-

I know I may be leading lil Harley on just a little but I truly am feeling her more than my girl I'm with now. The girl I'm with now I haven't even licked that bitch pussy and here I am first day licking Harley's. But it's somethin about that girl that I can't fully
Put a finger on but she's just different and caring, loving, sensitive, actually gives af about your nigga you know. My bitch serenity don't give two
Fucks about me. For instance about a month ago I was going through the shit because a month ago makes a 5 months since my fiancé died in a car accident with our son. It gets to me and I was crying and you know what she told me..... "Suck it up baby you got to move on and be someone else, she wouldn't want you crying nor would you son. Just move on and have another family" I know she right but that shit also cruel. Bitch ain't give me a hug, tell me she love me, she gone ride, mf texted away on her phone then grabbed her keys and left. Today I knew Harley had plans because I seen her texting some nigga named Daniel and told him she couldn't come. I had smiled to myself because that showed she actually cared and I fucks with lil Shawty. But I don't wanna leave serenity alone but I want Harley to be my everything. I'm in a tough situation right now.

Harley's P.O.V-

I finally pulled up to my house grabbing my phone, keys and walking into the house. I sat my keys on the table next to the door and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and she got to talking. "Okay now that I have everyone here, Bryson and I are going on a getaway vacation for two weeks. Harley and Daniel I need you two to set a good example for you younger siblings and watch over them why we are gone. Now I don't care if you guys have people over but they wreck and you clean up. Break and you pay. You guys leave this house you take the kids. If one leave you let the other know so they can watch the kids. I know they aren't little babies but they still need watched understood?" She asked. I shook my head and Daniel shook his "when y'all leaving?" I asked. She looked at Bryson then looked at me and smiled "well about that" she said starting to smile. I just gave her that. Really niggga look. "We have everything packed and will be leaving in 5 hours baby" I looked at her just rolled my eye. She's leaving me in this house with Daniel for 2 weeks. Better hope he not dead when they come back. We all sat around and went over rules and talked and by the end of that it was time for them to get in the car and head to the airport. I'm really going to miss my momma. We watched them leave and all hell broke lose with Daniel. "So who was that niggga you thought you could fuck with behind my back?" I just looked at him dumb founded. "Who was that bitch you left the party with to go fuck?" I asked. He started laughing "don't answer my question with a question mf" I got up to walk away "sit yo mf'ing ass right back down, Harley I'm not playing with you" I sat down on the couch and just looked at him. "So it's okay for you to entertain these hoes but as soon as I give a nigga, a friend my attention all hell breaks lose right?" "Man whatever Harley you can do you since you wanna do single shit" he said getting up. I went to grab him but he pulled away "Daniel I fucking love you and I'm sorry please" I said about to cry. "Save that crying shit, wasn't crying when you was sitting in another niggas face" he said putting his hands up in defense and walking up the stairs. I sat on the couch and silently cried to myself watching Bj walk up to me and hug me. I can't believe I'm crying in my little brothers arms right now this is the last thing I would think would happen......