32

I know as a author I shouldn't leave y'all hanging but I've been in school, I've been working, one minute I'm sick, the next I'm breaking out in an allergic reaction, I promise y'all, my life doesn't stop. It keeps going.

I walked up stairs and opened the bathroom door to see Jamia' standing in the bathroom with Daniel. "Wow" is all I could say. I walked into my room and sat on the bed. I laid in bed mostly all day until my phone started to go off. "Hello?" I said into the phone "Harley, get you and the kids dressed and be ready in an hour" I mugged the phone then got up hanging up. I went in the kids room and picked out a cute outfit and then got them dressed going into the bathroom to get myself dressed. I took as much time as I could and then I got out going to find my sundress with my cute sandals and putting my hair in a cute bun. I'm already fat as a cow but I do look cute. I snapped a few pictures that I would put on Instagram and then saved the last picture into my story on snap, with the caption "In this on my own, can't wait for my MiniMe🙈" I walked down stairs to see no one is here anymore. I called my mom but no answer so I called my dad and he answered. "Where you guys at?" I asked and waited for his answer "meet us at Pizza Hut" I said "okay" and grabbed my keys, phone charger, and wallet. I walked out to my car and got in, starting it up and pulling out the drive way. It's maybe 10 minute drive. I turned on some music and Jacques song "hot girl" came on so I started singing "no it ain't yo first time, you look so serious, but I take my time with you, nothing that I'd rather do, thirty minutes and I'm on your body, you don't do this shit with any one else" I sang my fucking heart out before I knew I was at the red light before Pizza Hut. I pulled into the parking. I Parked my car then got out walking into the building. "SURPRISE" Is what I heard. Omg I wanted to cry, they planned a surprise baby shower for me. "Thank you mommy" I said giving her a big hug, well as big as I could give her. I heard my phone ring and looked at the caller I.D. "Who the fuck is this?" I asked myself. I answered the phone "hello?" I asked Into the phone "wyd mami?" I tried to recognize the voice but I just couldn't "um can I ask who this is?" I asked "damn you forgot you gave me your number?" They asked "omg I am so sorry, hey jacquees" I said smiling hella hard. "Wyd today?" He asked "at my surprise baby shower, slide through, it'll make our day" I said hoping he says yes "when is it over? Because I have a studio session mami" I tried not to sound to bummed out but I was really sad "8" I said "well look here mami, I'll come and postpone my session, if that makes you happy" he said "more than happy, see you when you get here" I said "where is it silly?" Oh shit I ain't tell him yet. Oops "oh yeah um we at the Pizza Hut on grand ave" I said "okay, know exactly where you at, see you there beautiful" and we hung up. I watched Daniel walk in and give me a hug. "Please don't ever in yo life, I don't need you, your child does" I said and walked away. I refuse to be a spitting image of my momma, or am I already? Ugghhhh I wish Jacquees would hurry the hell up. We played two games before I seen his red hummer pull into the parking lot. I know a smile spread across my face big because my cheeks had started to hurt. I watched him walk in and stop at the door. I started laughing "hey" I said walking up to him and giving him a hug. I felt his hands just right above my ass, I know he wanted to touch it. I laughed silently in my head "I'm so happy you could join us" I said and pulled him up a chair "wanna play some games?" I asked him before sitting in the chair next to him "nah mami I'm good, just gone sit here and support you and Iil mama in there" no the hell he didn't "how you know it's a girl?" I asked him laughing "I don't know I'm just assuming" we chopped it up a lil before we got to open presents and yes I had a lot and he had to run out to the car to get his. I felt Daniel getting jealous. I mean Jacquees was helping me open presents, put presents back right in front of Daniels face, but I don't care, go to yo other bitches baby shower and help her, this nigga done disrespected me enough. The baby shower was coming to an end and I told him he could leave but he insisted on staying to help pick up then Daniel had to start some shit "see now I've just had enough Harley" he said starring at me aggressive "what you mean?" I asked him laughing "you know exactly what the fuck I mean, you got some random ass nigga, touching all on you, opening up my child's gifts, who the fuck is this scrub anyways?" I started laughing because he truly has lost his mind "for one you don't have to worry about who he is and two your child, you mean our child or better yet, my child. You worried about another nigga doing something but did you jump in? Nah you set yo bum ass back like a straight bitch and let him do what you were suppose to be doing, you acted like a straight pussy when your baby momma walk in the bathroom to see her sister doing shit with her baby daddy, nigga you ain't slick and I won't let you ruin my day, it's going so good, just leave" I said and we finished carrying everything outside to my car. After he carried to the last bag we walked to my drivers door. He opened the door and I got in starting the car and rolling down the window. " so what you finna do?" I asked him "bout to go do my session then head home" I shook my head and gave him a small hug. "Aye mami if you need somewhere to stay and get away from the stress don't hesitate to call, I got plenty of guest rooms for you to stay in" I nodded my head and watched him walk to his car and get in, I beeped the horn and backed out, going to my house.