5. Ticket To You

Alissa's POV

Neels went back to New York leaving me with a broken heart.

We both agreed to end our unofficial relationship.

Why? Because I think it would be the best for us.

Yes, it may sound like i'm letting him slip away but no I will just be giving him some time to think, some space. I don't want to suffocate him with my selfish desires, I want him to do what he really wants.

I will be forever in his side and besides he's right, if I really do love him I should let him go temporarily.

Letting him go is my way to win him back.

I may be crazy most of the time but i'm not dumb. I know my place and I am clearly not his priority, it's his career which is somewhat a good thing because at least i'm not competing with any girl. Besides, i'm used to be his second option.

I don't want to pressure him to choose me over his career and I don't want to hurt myself over and over again, the lesson that i've learned in keeping up with my love for Neels is to not give all the love that I can give and leave something for myself because i'll only have me no matter what happens.

I tried to be the old me these past few days. It's hard but I still have that part of me that will always be within me. My Team10 squad has also been a huge source of motivation for me to keep going and to move on.

I feel so inspired today to the point where I decided not to do my daily vlog. I asked Tessa to film a sit-down rant video with me about self-love and self-worth instead.

"Hey, Alissa we should wear these matching onesies we bought last night for the video" Tessa suggested

"Oh my gosh! YASSSSSS" I agreed in excitement

we decided to film in the pool area to make it look comfy and casual.

-

"letting everything out is the best feeling in the world" I sighed in relief

"One of the million reasons why I love rants so much" Tessa stated

We just finished filming the long ass video with full of rants and outtakes which will surely consume a lot of time and effort for me to edit.

We entered the house and saw Jake vlogging and eating some Jalapeños with the Martinez twins, Yes the savage twins are back in LA. They've been back for just a couple of days but already did a lot of savage stuff with Jake.

"This is fun to watch" Tessa stated as she turned her vlogging camera on, the three boys were turning red, hissing and in tears.

"shut the fuck up Tessa!" Jake said while pouring the fresh milk in his lips.

"Where's Lucas and Marcus?" I asked curiously

"They're at the office with Nick and Kaden" Jake replied, struggling

Tessa and I made our way to the office to see what the other twins are doing.

"Hey, Alissa" Lucas greeted as soon as we entered the office

"sup" I greeted them

"what are you doing, boys?" Tessa asked as she face the camera to them

"just some stuff" Marcus responded

"Are you okay? You look..." I stated trying to comprehend my words but before I could Kaden cut me off

"- they look alike" Kaden jokingly said