The Alpha Has His Heir

Mulai dari awal

Three hours have passed since this morning and the king is at my house now. 'Please moon goddess.' I send up a last prayer as the king opens my door. When we enter the living room door a tiny body shoots off the couch and onto my leg screaming, "Daddy!"

The little girls hair is black and her eyes are a light ocean blue. Her face also doesn't look like Loretta's anymore, but when I take a whiff of air I immediately smell her scent and I know it's her.

The guards walk through the house and I hear them moving and looking under things. They come back and shook their heads at the king who has been watching the entire time since Loretta hugged my legs.

Now Loretta was in my arms and on my hip, my hand stroking over her hair. I can see sadness wash up in the kings eyes. He must really love Loretta. The king looks me in the eyes.

"You have a beautiful daughter." He says. "Thank you." I say sending a small smile at him. He then walks out of the house. I turn my head to Archer. "Why does she look like this?" I ask him.

"I have no idea Apha. We were sitting and watching a show when she closed her eyes and her entire body changed. I look down at Loretta. "My other daddy taught me."

Then her eyes grow wide and her eyes start to sparkel. "Oh! I made something for you daddy!" She exclaims. Then she jumps out of my arms and runs over to the coffee table.

There's papers and crayons on the table. She grabs a paper and runs over to me. When she's in front of me again sh lifts her hands asking to be picked up. Once on my hip she gives me the paper.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
🌙🌹🌹🌙🌹🌹🌙
🌹🌙🌙🌹🌙🌙🌹
🌹 DADDY 🌹
🌙🌹🌙🌙🌙🌹🌙
🌙🌙🌹🌙🌹🌙🌙
🌙🌙🌙🌹🌙🌙🌙

My eyes grow wide. She really has extremely good drawing skills. Then I get a plan. "Loretta?" "Yes daddy?" She asks tilting her head. "Can you make a drawing of what your hair means?" I ask her.

Nodding her head she jumps out of my arms again and she goes back to the coffee table sitting on her knees she takes a crayon and starts her drawing.

I look to she Archer still in the house. "Come with me." I tell him and he nods. "Loretta, I'm just going to me office okay?" She nods her head completely focused on her drawing. I walk upstairs and Archer follows me.

When we come to my office I sit down. And he follows my lead. "Now today was very close. They almost found her and I am not planning on losing my daughter." Archer nods at me.

"Anyway. I want you to go to an old friend of mine. He is a wizard. He lives about a 4 days run from here in wolf form. I want you to go there and bring him back here." I say. "Yes Alpha." He says nodding his head. "Wait until tomorrow cause there's gonna be a ceremony tonight."

Before he can answer there's a shuffle of feet and a knock on the door. Archer stands up and opens the door then Loretta comes in and gives me a paper. I look down to see the hair list.

🔴 - 😡
👜 - 😘
🔮 - 😳
⭕ - 😢
⚪ - 😨/😓
🌈 - 😊
🍀 - 😫/😔
⭐- 😊/😨/😍/😄/😵
📙 - 😪

If you don't understand that here is the original.👇

👇