The Alpha Has His Heir

Beginne am Anfang

I sigh. I sit Loretta down on the bed and I go out the door telling her that I'll be right back. I walk outside of my house, and up to my men. "Alpha. " They say together lowering their heads respectively.

"Archer, Andrew." I reply back. "What brings you here." I ask. They look at each other with worried glances. "Well?" I ask getting annoyed. "There's humans here from Arabia demanding to see the Alpha." Archer says.

I sigh. I really hope they are not who I think they are. I want to keep my daughter. "Fine. Andrew run back to the pack house tell them I'm on my way. Archer I need you to stay here and watch Loretta."

They nod at me. Andrew shifts and then he starts running to the pack house. I on the other hand turns around and I walk back into the house gesturing Archer to follow me.

We get inside and I walk up to my room. Loretta watches me as I walk into my closet. I quickly dress in jeans and a green shirt. Once I come out I pick Loretta up and I place her on my hips.

I walk with her downstairs and into the living room where Archer is sat waiting. When we get there Loretta looks at Archer and cutely tilts her head to the side.

"Loretta." She looks at me when I say her name. "I have some business to do and Archer will be watching you and keeping you company, okay?" I ask. She nods her head at me saying; "Yes Daddy."

Out of the corner of my eye I see Archer's lips turn up into a soft smile. It's natural for pack members to be loyal and over loving of their Alpha's. Which is why we get so much respect.

I sit her down on one of the couches. "Take care of her." I order before I walk out of the door and into the woods... I stop and shift. After I turned into my wolf I take my clothes in my mouth and I start running to the pack house.

After a 15 minutes run I arrive to see 1 limo and 2 cars I don't recognize in front of the pack house. Oh great. The limo can't be good. I walk into the pack house to meet Harry in the lounge.

"Well?" I ask. "They are in your office Alpha. We tried to keep them out." I nod. "It's alright Harry." I make a gesture to him with my hand. He stands up and starts to follow.

Once we are near my office I already hear whispering inside. Though they keep it quite enough, making it unable for us to hear the actual words.

I open the door, acting like I have no idea what they are looking for. "Gentlemen. We don't get humans demanding to speak to us all that often." I say looking at the king and his guards.

The king does not seem to find it amusing and he keeps glaring at me. "May I ask what I can help you with?" I ask. The king stands up. "My brother an his wife was murdered the other day and my niece was kidnapped."

"What does that have to do with my pack?" I ask. (Knowing very well.) "It was werewolves that did the deed. I want to search your pack to look for my niece. If we find her the people she is with will be punished. Severely."

"The Alpha understands your pain Your Highness but I do not think it a good idea." Harry says. "You don't understand shit." The king hisses out. "I want my niece back!" He shouts. 'Moon goddess please help us. I don't want to loose my sweet little daughter."

"Fine. You may search my pack." I say. 'Please let there be a miracle.' I pray as Harry looks at me with wide eyes. The king nods his head at me in what I presume is a thank you then he walks out the door.