ch.13

I texted Mark good night and with that I was sound asleep.

"WAKE UP MARK!! IT'S TIME TO PACK FOR PAX!!" I was woken up by my best friend Jack as as he was pulling me up to get out of my nice warm bed.
I got up and shook my head at jack as he was grabbing my suitcase and unzipping it. I went to my computer and was uploading and video for my markiplier youtube channel at my 8am schedule and I got up from my very comfortable chair and sat on the floor to pack up for Pax with Jack.

~Y/n P.O.V~
"WAKE UP Y/N!! IT'S TIME TO PACK FOR PAX!!" I was woken up by my loud and great friend bff/n. As she was pulling me up to get out of my messed up bed
I got up and shook my head at bff/n, as she was grabbing my suitcase and unzipping it. As I standing I grabbed a handful of shirts and a few pants and put them in my suitcase. 'I can't believe I get to go and see mark aka markiplier and bff/n only wanted to go and see mark's best friend Jack because he said she was "cute" or something like that but he only appeared in only like challenge videos and some games to play with Mark but also he had his own channel called jacksepticeye I mostly only watch Markiplier and Pewdiepie. But I think Mark is handsome and we have a bunch of things in common. When he dyed his hair red I dyed my hair red and I didn't even know that he was going to be dying his hair red also, it even happened to bff/n when she dyed her hair green.' I sighed as I knew I would only see Mark once and he would only take one photo with me and a sentence or two to me and smile at me and wave as I leave the room that I will soon will meet him in. But I thought ' Maybe I could get him something he will never forget' soon bff/n came in and said breakfast was done so we walked down stairs and ate some pancakes.
"I can't believe it was only a dream" is all I said

Does it all sound familiar?

Well this is the end of the story thank you so much for supporting this story. This was an amazing time. If You want to see more books please follow or just share with your friends. If you want another times Mark reader then check out iceddarkmocha. Also I will be starting an CrankGameplays × reader. Well this is my last sign out for this book! So if you enjoyed this chapter punch the vote button in the face like a boss and brofists all around and I will see you soon in another book. hopefully Buh-Bye!!
xoxo Destiny
Book started 1/01/2017
Book finished 2/09/2017