‖Selfish‖

Finn peeked through Millie's window, he tried to see if he could peek in but he couldn't he slightly pulled up her window and to his surprise, it was open.

He lifted her window all the way up and went inside her room. He looked around and it was dark, I mean obviously. It was almost 3 am.

Finn walked over to Millie's bed, he saw her sleeping and smiled. He felt weird, being in her room without her approval.

Finn caressed her cheek with his thumb, she shifted and it made Finn tense up. He wanted to wake her up, but then again, he was scared.

Finn sighed, he slowly shook her. Millie groaned and slightly opened her eyes, once she saw someone she shot up.

She was breathing heavily, "Shh, it's me." He said.

"Finn, what the hell are you doing here?" Millie asked.

"I came to apologize, I know it was around wrong of me to be that way." Finn said. "Finn, you couldn't wait till tomorrow to tell me this? It's the middle of the night!" Millie whisper/yelled.

"Millie," Finn started, "I need you to understand. I would do anything for you, I don't care the time or the place, if I need to tell you something I will, I wanted to say sorry now." Finn said, "Do you forgive me?" Finn asked.

Millie sighed, "Finn, I was humiliated. You understand that, right?"

"Yes. Millie, I know. That's why I came to say sorry." Finn said. Millie shut her eyes, "Do you forgive me?" Finn asked, again.

"I don't know..." She trailed off, "Millie, please don't hold this against me. Please—I want to be with you." Finn said.

"You are with me." Millie said.

"But we're not going to be if we keep having fights like this." Finn said, "I don't want us to break up...I want to spend my life with you,
Millie." Finn said.

Millie's eyes widened, "Y-you do?" Millie asked. "Is that weird?" He asked. Millie slowly shook her head, "No." She said.

"I forgive you," She added.

Finn bit his lip and smirked, "Can I kiss you or are you too tired?" He asked, even though he would kiss her either way.

Without answering Millie scooted closer to Finn and pressed her lips against his. Finn started to kiss her back but he was more eager too. He kissed her harder and Millie was shocked, mostly because she thought it would have been short and gentle. But boy was she wrong.

Finn eased himself down on the bed so Millie was ontop of him. Finn moved over to her jaw, hoping she would approve.

She did, she decided she had to stop worrying about everything. She can't just be careful her whole life.

Finn when back to her lips and kissed her widely, once he began to pull away he bit her bottom lip softly.

Millie smiled with her eyes still closed. Millie plopped down on the side of Finn. She cuddled up close to him, "Finn you have to go." Millie said.

"Do I?" He asked.

"Finn, my uncle would kill you. So yes."

A/N:
What a shitty ending holy shit.

Yeah, so this book is officially over. I honestly didn't know how to end this, I hate when this happens. You guys this was such a bad ending, I know, it really leaves you with nothing. But yeah, this book had to end. I have a ton of other books and book ideas so check all of those out I guess.

Thank you guys so much for all the support on this book. Goodbye, and thank you!