‖Sorry‖

"Well, did you tell him you were just showing me around?" Justin asked. "I tried but, I think he's just still mad." Millie said.

"Don't you think that's dumb?" Justin asked. "What?" Millie furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm just saying that if you two are together there should be some trust in the relationship." Justin reasoned, Millie was growing annoyed, "There is trust! I broke that trust once too," Millie said, "Except mine, was actually for good reason." Millie added.

"So you're saying this isn't a good reason?" He asked, "Justin!" Millie exclaimed in annoyance.
"I'm just saying— He was cut off by Millie, "Justin, I think it's time for you to go." Millie said.

"Are you mad?" Justin asked, "No, I just, I want to be alone." She said, but she didn't. She wanted to be with Finn.

Justin sighed, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Justin said.

Millie plopped down on her bed and let out a dramatic sigh, she wasn't sure on what she could do. She knew she had a lot of explaining to do to Finn, but she also started to think about what Justin said.

'Does Finn really not trust me?' Millie thought, all these things were coming into her head.

She then decided to call Finn. Millie stood up and went over to grab her phone. Millie took a deep breath before calling him, she was wondering if he should apologize to her. After all, she did nothing wrong.

She then decided she would call him. Millie waited and after only two rings he was quick to pick up the phone.

"Oh Millie...I'm so glad you called." Finn said. Millie furrowed her eyebrows, "You-You are?" She asked.

"Yeah, listen, I'm sorry. For the way I acted I just...I thought you two were keeping something from me." Finn said. "Finn, what would I be keeping from you?" Millie asked, even though she knew what he meant.

"I thought you might like him, he told me he liked you." Finn said. Millie eyes went wide, "Wait, he said that?!" She asked.

"Well, he said in middle school he had the biggest crush on you." Finn said. "But I don't know. I guess I was just scared, you might like him too." Finn said. Millie sighed, "Finn, I love you so much. I hope you know that." Millie said.

Finn smiled to himself, "I love you too. And I just got upset that you took him to 'our spot'." He said.

"Finn, that spot is gonna be taken down tomorrow, you know that right?" Millie asked. "Yeah, yeah. I know." Finn quietly said.

-

A/N:
Oh my god guys, I'm so sorry for the slow updates. I promise I'll try to write some more but I just need to get a little inspiration.