‖Day 4‖

Finn was at school, he was in class. No body was really doing anything just talking.

"So how is it with you and Millie?" Noah asked. "Everyone is in on it too!" Gaten said. Finn shrugged, "She is having full conversations with me now but she is still a little dull." Finn said.

"I feel bad for you, having to hang out with that freak everyday." Caleb said. Finn nodded looking down, for some odd reason he felt bad they were saying this stuff about her. It was weird.

Millie was in Finns room with him. Finn was thinking of things to do then he remembered what his friend had said, to take her on a date. But of course it wouldn't mean anything to him.

"How about we got have a picnic? I know this great spot by the lake." Finn said.

"Oh yeah sure!" Millie said. She wasn't shy anymore, or at least didn't act like it.

Finn sat down a blanket and Millie sat down on it, he set down the basket and got out the food.

They ate then Finn spoke up. "Okay, so let's get to know each other." Finn said. "Okay." Millie said.

"So—okay, it's no secret that you're a little quiet," Finn said, "so my question is why? I mean why don't you talk to anyone?" Finn asked.

Millie looked down and sighed, it took her a while to speak up.
"Well, when I was 12 my parents got into a car crash. And.. They uh— they didn't make it." Millie choked on her own words, you can tell by her voice she was about to cry, "and umm.. I got depressed and the house I was living in only made it worse because it reminded me of my parents. So my uncle and I moved here. When I got here I was still a little depressed, I didn't talk to anyone for a long time, when I finally got over it... No one wanted to talk to me, I thought everyone hated me and just.. Made fun of me." Millie said.

Finn eyes widened, he immediately felt so bad for all the horrible things he's said about her in the past. He didn't know anything about her past. "Oh Millie, I'm.. I'm so sorry." Finn said.

"No, no it's okay." Millie said, "it also because I'm also a little insecure about my voice and face. I feel ugly" Millie said.

Finn looked at Millie and grabbed her hand, "you're not ugly, Millie. And I'm not just saying that, I never really noticed this but.. You're actually really beautiful." Finn said, and he was telling the truth. He truly thought Millie was beautiful.

Millie smiled, "thanks" she shyly said. Finn looked at her and Millie looked back at him. Finn started to lean in, he didn't know what he was doing but he just had an instinct to, and it didn't feel wrong.

Millie noticed his actions and followed them. Both of their eyes fluttered shut and their mouths connected.

The kiss didn't last long, it was probably only 5 seconds. Finn pulled away and Millie was in complete shock. Millie very awkwardly giggled.
Finn didn't do anything, I didn't feel wrong to kiss her; In fact, he kinda liked it. As much as he hated to admit it. He did.

this was only the fourth day and they already had kissed.