‖Unwanted‖

Finn was just walking to the Ferris wheel for one last time before they take it down tomorrow. He was gonna ask Millie but he just wanted to be alone for now, just to think about things.

Finn walked into the place where the Ferris wheel was only to see Justin and Millie there, Millie seemed to be showing Justin around all of the Ferris wheel and everywhere.

"Mill— Finn was speaking quietly so he cut himself off, he took a deep breath and cleared his throat, "Millie!" He yelled.

Millie turned around and jogged over to Finn, "Oh hey Finn, didn't know you were coming." Millie said.

"Millie, what are you doing?" Finn asked. "What- What do you mean?" She asked. "I mean why is Justin here!" Finn slightly raised his voice.

"I thought I could just show him around, I didn't think it would be a big deal." Millie said. "Millie, it is a big deal, this is our spot." Finn said, "Why are you here with him alone anyway?" Finn asked.

"Finn, I was just showing him around." Millie stated. Finn just stared at her in an unamused way, "Oh come on, you're not actually mad." Millie said bringing her hand to the back of his hair.

Finn ignored her and shook his head, he ducked his head so her hand would fall, "Yeah Millie, actually I am." Finn said. And with that he stormed off.

Millie watched him go, "Finn!" She yelled. But it was no use, he wouldn't go back. She shut her eyes tightly.

A/N:
Thanks To @finnasferret for suggesting this!