‖Day 1‖

Finn was sitting down at his lunch table. His friends were talking the Gaten noticed Millie, she sat alone at a lunch table. Finn didn't notice this, Gaten shoved him.

"What the hell man!" Finn said. "Look who's here." He said pointing and Millie and laughing.

"Go!" Caleb pushed him, "Okay! Calm down!" Finn said getting up. He took a deep breath and walked over to the empty table with only one person there.

He sat down and everyone looked at him in complete shock. Finn looked around and just rubbed it off, once everyone looked away Finn tried to talk to Millie.

"Hey, I'm Finn." He said putting his hand out for Millie to shake. Millie simply ignored him. Finn put his hand down and sighed. "So uh, what are you eating?" Finn asked. It was a dumb question but Finn was trying his best to get a conversation started, which was quite hard.

"You seem.. Cool" Finn lied, "we should hang out." Finn said.
Millie just sighed and again, ignored him.

"Well hey! Your showing expression thats a start, right?" Finn said.
Finn stopped talking and just sat there, soon the bell rang.

"Hey well, I'll talk to you after school." Finn said getting up.

Finn walked up to his friends and they laughed at him. "How'd it go?" They asked.
"She's a freak." Finn said.

School was over, Finn talked to his friends for a while then went up to Millie.

"Hey, again!" Finn said walking next to her. "So how was school?" He asked. He got what he's been getting all day from her, absolutely nothing.

"Well, I'll just walk with you." Finn said and this immediately made Millie stop in her tracks. Finn stopped as well, confused. He stared and Millie waiting for her to do something.

"C-ca-can you not.. follow me." She mumbled very, very quietly. Finn was able to pick up what she said.

"Hey so you do talk!" He chuckled, but Millie just stood there with a blank face looking at him. Finn stopped chuckling.

"I'm sorry, umm, I'll leave but uh.. I just want to get to know you. Can we please meet up tomorrow or something?" Finn asked. Tomorrow was a Saturday so they had no school.

Millie was quiet for a good 5 minutes before speaking, "okay—meet me at the café, it's down the street." Millie said, again, very quietly.

Finn looked at her confused, he didn't know they had a café here. "O-okay!" He smiled, "I'll see you then." He walked off.