“Better” Winking at me. I growled and leaned against the wall, opening the door and pulling a large white towel out. He had shut the water off and was just standing in the shower watching me make my great escape. It was like watching a turtle cross the road. He chuckled, and pinched my ass lightly. I went to swat him, but lost my balance due to putting on my panties. His eyes widened as I was about to hit my head on the sink.

    “Luna!” wrapping his arms around my small waist and pulling me to him. I had closed my eyes for the impact, but his hot wet body had gotten to me first.

    “You alright?” He seemed worried, and mad at himself for almost causing me to get hurt. Touching his cheek I slapped him playfully.

    “You’re a meanie” The look on his face was priceless. Shock and confusion.

    “Did you just….hit me?” Keeping his eyes on mine.

    “Yes” Getting up as he sat on the floor. Opening the door and dropping the towel right between him and the bath door, I turned around and flashed my eyes at him. He growled and started getting up. I was already in are bedroom, with my bra and panties already on I walked in the closet and closed the door just leaving it open a crack. Hearing him step into the room I finish my outfit off.

    “I know your in there” Growling and flinging the door open. His up roar came to a crashing halt when I walked out, wearing a black pencil skirt, with black bootie heels. A white and black pin strip silk shirt tucked in, showing all my curves. His eyes wandered al over me.

    “Like what you see?” I asked tying my hair into a high pony.

    “I….I thought you said you didn’t….”

    “What own a skirt…I didn’t” Flashing a smile. He turned pink and left his mouth open. Walking slowly over to his overly sexy muscled body which was still naked. I traced my index finger over his muscles and watched him.

    “Your gunna take me to lunch before you leave…wont you?” I asked in a sweet voice. His throat swallowed and kept looking all over me.

    “Your…..you’re a sinful woman Luna” sliding one hand to my ass and grabbing it.

    “You love it” Kissing his cheek and walking out. His eyes danced across my body. I stopped halfway out the door, and moved my hips a few times. My panties dropped around my ankles, and I stepped out of them walking off.

~Jesus Christ~ His wolf howled. I laughed quietly to myself and waited for him in the kitchen.

He didn’t anytime grabbing a pair of black slacks and a white button up shirt, socks and shoes before running to look at me some more.

    “What’s wrong, cat got your tongue” Smirking.

    “No, I just can’t stop looking at you. Your sexy as hell, and I’m trying to burn this skirt image into my brain.” Laughing I bent over to fix my strap. The slit on my skirt pulled up just enough for him to see more leg. A low moan and I caught him biting his lip.

    “Thanking about me in no panties?” Standing up straight.

    “A little” He was sitting on the sofa’s arm, when I walked over to him. Sliding my hand between his legs and moving up and down. Another groan.

    “Doesn’t feel little to me” I whispered purring in his ear.

    “Damn woman, your gunna be the death for me” Shaking his head and attempting to put his other sock on. Standing in front of him, I unbuttoned two of my blouses buttons and pressed my chest to his white shirt.