10 ➳ wonho - noona

+++

"wonho!" the teacher calls his name for the 3rd time and he finally responds with half the class staring at him. "this is the fourth time you've fallen asleep in my class." wae, that many. "this is your final warning, next time its the office." wonho nods and the teacher goes back to the lesson.

after class wonho's friends catch up with him. "have you been staying up playing videogames or something?" asks minhyuk. "he was probably dreaming about (y/n) noona." says jooheon. wonho flicks jooheon's head then notices you up ahead.

"see you guys later." he dashes off towards you. "he definitely was dreaming about (y/n) noona." jooheon says rubbing his forehead.

"annyeong noona." wonho says breathing heavily. "annyeonghaseyo."

"do you need any help?" wonho asks pointing to the boxes you were holding. "ani, I'm fine, so you can head to lunch." you pat his head and ruffle his fringe a little then continue walking down the hallway. wonho, still in shock and blushing, gets accompanied by his friends again.

"omo, did you see that, she patted my head." wonho says smiling. "i don't see what the big deal is." jooheon says crossing his arms, and shortly earns another flick on his forehead. "OW."

~~~~
double update bc im lacking

i give myself pat on tha back fam

adios *clicks tongue and snaps fingers* ♡